pt 13: l i e s pt 2

It's been about a week ever since me and Javon has spoken to each other. It didn't bother you though. Ok ok you have to admit it did a little, but it's not like you were very focused on him like you use to be.

The only times it bothered you was when he would post her on his story when they would do something together or something like that.

51,122 likes@onwardwanna - matching with bestie!❤️

51,122 likes
@onwardwanna - matching with bestie!❤️

@user213 wait did Y/N and wanna break up?
@user609 umm javon who tf is that?
@user999 nice shoes!
@user885 whos the new bitch?
@onwardjdub bro what is this?
@heloves.neveah love u bestie❤️

Damn, now they're matching...You thought and sighed. You couldn't even sigh properly as tears soon came rushing down your cheeks. You couldn't handle seeing this girl trying to replace you.

It was a monday morning and you were getting ready for school. You put your bag over your shoulder, and tied your shoes. You decided to wear something a little eye catching today..

 You decided to wear something a little eye catching today

You then left the house on your bike. You haven't rode it since the first day anyway.

You made it to school, but everyone was staring at you. You thought it was because of your outfit but you just ignored it. Making it to class early, you saw Yasmine sitting there looking at you just like how everyone else was.

"Y/N, are you okay?" she asked with a concerned face. "What do you mean? why is everyone acting weird?" She asked.

"Did you not see Javon's posts?" She asked. "Well yeah, but I still don't get it" Y/N said and and shrugged. Yasmine pulled her phone out and showed her Javon's most recent post on Neveah's story.

"Hey ma!" Javon said surprising Y/N behind her with flowers. He had no idea what was really going on. But, Y/N's eyes widened. She looked angry and sad at the same time after turning around to see Javon. He acted like he hadn't done anything.

"WE'RE DONE."

TO BE CONTINUED....