part 30: s c r a p

It was now a friday afternoon, and Javon was at the mall with a couple of his friends. They were all walking around; going in and out of stores.

At the moment, they were in the food court eating some chinese food watching people walk back and forth to other stores. There was plenty of people at the mall, since most stores did have sales that day. I mean it was sort of a long weekend since monday was family day. But anyway.

"Yo, aint that your sister?" One of Javon's friends asked. "Yeah man, don't know what she's doing he-" He got cut off by his friend again. "Yo aint that yo girl?!" His friend said again, this time yelling. Javon quickly jumped out of his seat, standing up, and looked seeing you with Jayla. "Oh shit." He said. He totally forgot to tell Jayla that you and him were on a break. I mean, it didn't really matter. But it just felt weird seeing Y/N with Jayla even though him and her aren't talking.

Jayla smiled and saw Javon with his friends. She grabbed Y/N and ran towards Javon. "Yoo! Yousef what's up!" Jayla said to Javon's friend.

You and Javon were looking at each other with THAT intense stare. You felt like you haven't seen him in a while. He's definitely growing a little moustache, you can see the tiny hairs growing. He looked so fine in the moment though. His baseball hat covering his head, showing off his eyebrow slit. His pink shining lips. Well, they were shining mostly because he was licking them. But you didn't mind. Even his outfit just made him look even finer. You know, the Nike Tech one. You didn't know what changed him after you guys took a break. It was awfully weird, but you didn't complain since you were into it.

You came back to reality when Javon began to spoke.

"How've you been?" he asked with his scrappy voice. "better." you lied. "hm, you sure?" He asked. He was staring into your eyes really intensely. It was like he knew what you were feeling by staring into your soul or something. "Yeah, no no. I feel great." You lied. He raised his eyebrow and just nodded.

"Wait, I'm so confused." Jayla said. You furrowed your eyebrows. "What do you mean?" You asked with a confused look. "Why are you asking Y/N if she's been good? You guys are literally together and shit.." Jayla asked. "Wow, you didn't even tell Jayla, but all of your friends know?" You asked. It was ironic how Javon only told his friends but not even his own siblings. The siblings who actually cared for Y/N. The siblings that buy Y/N gifts even when she didnt need them. The siblings that were there in her hard times. You were disappointed in him. "Jayla." Javon started. "Me and Y/N are on a break." He said. Jayla's face was in confusion. "Why?" She asked. "Just an argument. We figured going on a break would solve our relationships, and then we can try again." He mentioned.

"Yeah." you agreed. He looked at you and gave you a quick smile, then turned back to Jayla.

"Oh. Well I'm happy that you guys chose the right thing. But still hoping that you guys will still be together." She said, in a supportive tone. "Thanks Jayla." You and Javon said at the same time.

After the mall, you didn't even feel like going home to your house to see Michael. You thought that he was actually crazy, and you couldn't wait for him to leave your home.
So, you decided to go to Jayla's house.

"You can chill in my room if you want. But, I actually have to run a quick errand to walmart. So, I'll be back in about 30 minutes. Javon's home, my mom took jaden to baseball practice,  and my dad went to the gym. If any of them come back just unlock the door alright?" She said. You nodded to everything she said. Once you heard the front door close, you went downstairs in the basement. You knew that they had a big case of ramen somewhere, and you were craving that.

You now finished making you ramen, and sat down by the kitchen table. You heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. You got surprised but completely forgot Javon was home. "Holy shit, gave me a heart attack." you said loud enough for him to hear. He chuckled. "What'd you make?" He asked. "Why does it matter?" You asked. "Nah i'm kidding. I made some ramen noodles." You said picking up the chopsticks and began eating more noodles. "And you didn't even make me some?" Javon asked. "No, I forgot you were even here still." You said laughing. He rolled his eyes smiling, and walked closer to you. Javon sat next to you in the seat. You felt overwhelmed and began to blush lightly. You haven't felt this feeling in a while, ever since you and him were on a break.

He hummed lightly, "hmm, what's wrong." he asked teasing you slightly. You knew he was just joking around, but you didn't know why you felt like this. Just a few minutes ago you were bold as fuck, but now you felt like he had power over you.

After that scene, you and Javon were starting to catch up a bit on things you both missed. You began to tell him how he was right after all about Michael. And, that you felt somewhat creeped out by him. "I told you so." He said. He didn't say it harshly or like "HAHA I TOLD YOU SO!" Only because he felt bad and that he didn't want you feeling bad about yourself. "So, what are you gonna do about him now?" he asked. "He's leaving my house soon. Ever since some incidents, I was finally done with it." You said.

Javon laughed. You furrowed your eyebrows, "What's so funny?" you asked. "pfft, you're actually smart for once." he said and continued to laugh. You hit Javon on the back of his head. He yelled at you and began to pin you to the bed for it. "You didn't have to do that." he said. You chuckled. "I know, I know." Javon leaned down to your lips and began to tongue kiss you. He missed your lips. He missed the way how you tasted and just infact missed you. You smiled kissing him back. "I love you." He said, "I love you too." You said and smiled.

"Now get the fuck off of me." You said.

TO BE CONTINUED.