pt 6: f e e l i n g s

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING LIGHT MODE FOR THIS ONE

"Hey Y/N!" Javon said opening the door, excited to see that she had came and visited.

"Hey Javon, I'm here for Jaden." she said poking her head through the door. She saw Jaden already ready, walking down the stairs. He flashed her a smile and they both walked out. "Bye Javon!!" she said and they both left

"Oh Y/N hey! I was wondering if you wanted to-" she cut him off. "Hey javon, can't. I'm actually doing something with Jaden tonight with his friends. maybe tomorrow since im free!" she said and smiled. The two walked out together and drove off in Jaden's car.

Y/N quickly clicked message

"Hey Javon, kinda busy. call later?"

Javon sighed. He was tired of not getting a chance with this girl. It's like he couldn't even get a second. Her brother was just hogging her. It was kinda like a sport. Where that one person hogs the ball cause they think that they rule the sport or the game.

"You're here to see me?" Javon asked. He instantly turned red. "But, I don't get it. It's like you've been ignoring me for my brother. Everytime I saw you, you were always asking for Jaden. Jaden this, Jaden that. I never got even a minute with you because of how many time you were spending with Jaden. I tried calling you, texting you. I even had to call you on Snapchat. Most people don't even do that, Y/N."
he said and his little smile had grown a frown. He was really upset with Y/N.

"Just hear me out Javon. please. I need to explain everything to you. Just let me in and we can talk.." She said as her voice was cracking. She was also hurt, because she didn't know how hurt he would've been.

"please..?"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

308 WORDSSS😏