part 32: n e w and k n e w

It was now midnight and you and the girls were chilling in Jayla's room. But, all you can think of was what happened this night. You were at the same time confused, but at the same time angry. You were very disappointed. Not only with Javon, but also with yourself. Well one for the fact that you took Michaels side when Javon wasn't wrong about his assumptions, but also because you were with this random guy named Mick who was obviously trying to get with you. Now, even though what Javon did was wrong, you were also wrong for holding that man's hand and for acting like he was your boyfriend when your whole boyfriend was right in front of you. What happened to you? You and Javon were literally that power couple that everyone was jealous of, that couple that everyone would support on and would never think any of this shit would happen. You were still confused. You missed him and you. You missed what you both had.

Caught up in your thoughts, your friends were snapping their fingers literally in front of your face because of how deep in your head you were about you and Javon.

"Yo, Y/N? you good?" Jayla said. She had a pretty concerned look on her face and so did Yasmine. They already knew why you blanked out but they just wanted to make sure. "Yeah, I'm okay." You lied. "are you sure? you blanked out for a good 2 minutes girl." Yasmine asked with her still concerned face. "I'm okay" You lied again and faked a smile. The girls then nodded and continued on with their conversation. 

Lying to your friends Y/N? This isn't something you'd do. You know damn well when you're in your feels you would say something. Why are you acting like this? Why did you lie? Why aren't you speaking? "I'll be right back." You said and stood up and left the room with those two just dumbfounded to why you just randomly left the room. They knew something was up, but wanted you to come to them first instead. Since you're more likely to do so.

--

You were walking back and forth in the kitchen. You heard people yelling downstairs in the basement. "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss" could be heard from all the way through out the house. You leaned on your elbows on the island in the middle of the kitchen and put your hands over your face. Tears began to stream down your face. Way too many things were going through your mind. You then heard a sound of someone walking behind you. You looked up from your now wet hands and looked behind you to see that same girl from the skating rink. The one that was leaning on Javon. You were to stressed to even say anything. You looked back at your hands and began to wipe away your tears. "You need something?" You said and ran your hands through your hair.

She smirked and said, "Yeah...why are you here?" She said and smoothly crossed her arms. You looked at her with a confused face. "What do you mean what am I doing here, the fuck are you doing here?" You asked, your voice cracking from all of the crying you were doing. "Woah easy, I'm not here for anything but water." She said and walked by you, opening the fridge. "Why are you crying? Scared I'm gonna take your man?" she said confidently, and started to terribly laugh. You widened your eyes. "What the hell is wrong with you, you're sick?!" you said and yelled at her. "I'm sick? Says the one that has a whole ass boyfriend and started flirting with a whole other man right in front of him. You're mad weird for that babes." She said and sipped her water. You raised an eyebrow at her. "You know Javon has a whole ass girlfriend, but yet you had the audacity to lay your nasty ass head on him, acting like he was your man or something." You said, now getting more confident now that you weren't crying anymore. She giggled, "whoops! looks like I stole your man!!" she said and gestured her hands in the air. 

'What the fuck.' you thought. Then your heard someone walking upstairs. It was Javon. He smiled at both of you and walked over to you. "Ah you're ok? I haven't seen you since the rink. Now that I know you're okay, come to my room we need to talk." He said and grabbed your hand. The girl looked at you and clenched her jaw at you giving you a terrible stare. You on the other hand, were confused. What did he mean okay? Why does he care after all? 

Javon lead you to his room and closed the door behind him and started to laugh. 

"What the fuck is funny? You think flirting with another girl is funny?" You yelled at him. He began to laugh even harder. He was laughing so hard, he even had his hands on his stomach that showed how 'funny' the joke was. You were furious. "Javon what the fuck is funny?!" you yelled at him. He walked towards you and stopped laughing. He then picked you up by your thighs and turned around to sit on the bed so you were now on top of him. Javon then began to kiss you...but the kiss was hot. He made out with you, pushing his tongue in your mouth. His hands travelled around your ass and up your shirt, he then removed them from underneath your shirt and they slid them up to your neck and face. Throughout that whole moment, you were surprised but began to moan in the kiss as you haven't felt this feeling in so long. You were, sort of happy? Your hands started to roam his whole body. He then removed his lips from yours and smiled "You really think...I would replace you for that troll? The fuck are you on about ma?" he said and began to laugh once more. "I hope you know I did that for you to come back to me. No tricky shit...but no other way to get your attention and clearly this plan got yours." He said and you started to smile. Your stomach and everything was fluttering. You missed him. You missed the both of you together feeling up on each others bodies. You missed kissing his beautiful plumped lips. You missed it, and now you were sure he did too. 

"So...you did all of that just so we can be together again from the break? You dickhead." you said and you both laughed. "I know...dickhead moved but you still kissed back huh?" he said. You rolled your eyes and bit your lip. You got red. "What's wrong baby?" he said rubbing his hands up and down your thick thighs. You felt embarrassed and groaned slightly. You felt him underneath, and he chuckled. "You know what we agreed to babe" he said and kissed your cheek. "But I mean unless.." he said jokingly and you hopped off him laughing, "No." 

He laughed, "Maybe next time!" he gestured his hands in the air. "But, what about the girl? Does she know you used her?" You asked. He shook his head. "No, and I ain't telling her until she tries to get all up on me again you know?" Like he said caressing your face. You smiled and blushed. 

--

Later that night, you and Javon ended up chilling in his room. Eventually he told everyone to leave the house and also told the girl to fuck off, and that he had a girlfriend. You and him were in his bathroom putting on face masks and posing for photos for IG.

(bear w me yall...I don't have a phone currently so I'm only showing the comments)

--

@user-341 THEY'RE BAAACKK!!!??

@user-908 OMFGG

@user-620 tf..ew.

@jaylawaltonofficial thats my bitchhhh!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!