pt 2: i n t e r e s t s❤️

Javon's POV (1st person):

I was walking to school since the walking distance wasn't that far. I sometimes loved walking though. Admiring the new dandelions, daisies, and the tree's leaves made me feel relieved and not stressed.

Making it to school, I got caught up in my thoughts again.

I've been stressing a lot lately because of my recent break up. Her name was izzy and we've been dating since 7th grade. She was my first love, and ever since we broke up, I started admiring things I forgot since I was so into that girl. Damn that girl made me cra-

Why is there some random girl sitting in MY seat? Does she not know who's seat that is. People in this school really dont't like me, which is why they barely talk to me. But, I liked it that way.

I walked up to the girl, and my face softened a bit. She was really gorgeous. I admired her beautiful plump lips, her long eyelashes, and her chocolate hazelnut eyes. She looks...just like her. Minusing her hair, she instantly reminded me of her. My emotions had switched up, and I walked faster to her.

I spoke in an annoyed tone:

And you are...?

Y/N POV (1st person):

I looked at the male. He was very fine and handsome, I had to admit. But already by his voice, I just know he's one of those guys that think they run the school or something.

"Y/N, and you?" you said giving him a small smile, hoping it would make him loosen up a bit.

"Its Javon. Why are you in my seat?" He said leaning on the desk next to you, chewing his minty gum.

"Oh sorry Javon, I didn't see your name on this one, maybe take the one in the back, hm?" You said without stuttering.

Javon was clearly pissed off, but the bell rang and he just kissed his teeth, sitting to the seat next to you.

Javon's POV:

Now, I know I said all of those things about izzy. But damn, this girl's attitude is so damn fine. It made me smirk a little.

After school :)

(Still Javon's POV)

I was walking home, and I saw the same girl on her bike, biking to which looks like the convenient store. Perfect.

(Y/N's POV)

I made it to the convenient store, craving some takis and a coffee. I put my bike on lock and entered the store, although this time it was a different person working as the cashier. Didn't bother me, although he did look younger than the man earlier. I grabbed a big pack of  Takis and a Starbucks Coffee from the freezer full of cold drinks. I heard someone walk in and I see that same guy from earlier from my first class. What made it even more confusing was the fact that he walked up to the cashier. They started talking normally, like they're good friends or something. After giving a closer look, I figured out they were twins?! Wow, okay these two are twins. I swallowed the saliva that was forming in my mouth and looked at Javon. He smirked to me and gave me a little wave.

"That will be 4.27" His brother smiled and waited for me to give him the money. I stuffed my hand in my pocket and my heart dropped to my ass, realizing my money wasn't there. Oh no, I was saving up, and I was so close to getting to $100.

"Ma'am are you alright?" the Cashier said.

"Yeah, Y/N. Are you alright?" Javon looked straight at you and smirked.

To be continued...

613 words😏