pt 26: s t a l k e r

Michael's POV:

After they left the basement, I unpacked some of my stuff and then changed my clothes to pajamas. But then I had a good idea.

I was curious to see what Javon, or whatever that kid does to Y/N. I was curious to see what they would do behind closed doors. I opened the basement door and quietly went upstairs to where the kitchen was. Peeking around corners, they weren't in the kitchen. Nor the living room. I then went upstairs to the bedrooms and found Y/N's room. I mean it was obvious, the sign on her room literally said her name. That's cute. I said and went towards the door, opening it half way. To my surprise I saw Javon and Y/N, on the bed to what seems to be making out. Or they were about to have sex. Maybe both? That fucking kid.
I don't think Y/N's mother would approve of this, after all they are only 15. I thought to myself. I instantly took out my phone and took a picture of the two. I didn't find it weird at all, since I didn't even like this kid. He was stealing her away from me and I did not like it at all.

No ones POV:

The next morning You and Javon both woke up at the same time. You faced him and kissed his temple. "Morning babe." Javon groaned and smiled. "Morning ma." in his tired voice. You sat up on the bed head and instantly groaned. "Holy shit- ow!" you said. You quickly put your hand on your head. "What's wrong?" Javon said instantly getting up to see what happened. "I just got a huge ass headache." you said and groaned once more. Javon frowned. "Alright, i'm gonna go get you some advil. Lay down I'll be back." He said covering you up in the warm blanket.

He walked downstairs and saw Y/N's mom. "Hey mom, do you know where the Advil is?
Y/N woke up with a huge headache." He said leaning forward on the counter. "Yeah, here you go." she said smiling and handed him it. "Thank you mom." he said and went upstairs to your room. He walked in the room and saw you sleeping already. He sighed and shook you softly. He looked on the dresser and saw your water bottle. "Y/N baby, wake up." he said to you. You heard his voice and opened your eyes. "Take this advil. You have to rest today, no games." He said handing you the pill. You chugged the water and swallowed the pill. "But Michael is here, I promised him i'll play some games with him by the time he was here." You said and rubbed your face a bit.

"It's fine ma, don't act like that. I'll probably stick with him today. He should care if you were sick anyway, so rest." Javon said. You nodded and went back to bed, knowing that Michael wouldn't really be alone today.

Javon put his sweater on and his hat. He slipped his croc's on then walked out of the room, after kissing your forehead.
He walked downstairs to see Michael eating cereal on his phone. Javon rolled his eyes. "Morning Michael." he said grabbing a glass and filled it with water by the sink. "What are you doing here still?" Michael asked. Javon raised an eyebrow. "The real question is, why are you here? Y/N if 15 you fucking weirdo. And she has a boyfriend. But you still had all the care in the world to fly in to Atlanta from Canada to see a 15 year old?" He said. Javon wasn't wrong, I think most people would also find that weird. "She's just my friend. And anyway, what is she doing with a loser like you anyway. I can treat her better than you can." Michael said putting his phone down on the counter, as the conversation the two were having got serious. Javon shook his head laughing, "You're a fucking nobody. Like who are you? You don't even know Y/N like I do." Javon said walking to him, now facing him. "Okay, we'll see about that once I steal your girl." Michael said standing up and walking away to the basement. "Steal my girl my ass." Javon said and went into the living room. He sat down on the couch as he figured he didn't want to bother you as you were taking a nap.

After about two hours, You finally woke up from your nap. You slept pretty good this time, as you have been going to sleep late and getting up early just to play games with Michael. But it was alright, he was an exception.