Chapter 20: tea time

In this chapter Lily must face her greatest challenge Yet. Interacting with kids her age like a regular person.

"King Erebos we should reach Gehna within 2 days time should we attack during the day or at night?" A soldier spoke to me

Was that a question. This was a declaration of war.

"We attack in the day. We must make sure the royal family knows of our presence before night falls on their burning country.

"Very well. Glory be to the gilded king Erebos future ruler of the world."

Glory to me indeed heheh.

**********
Well here I was. Dressed up in a semi formal blue dress. My hair was simply brushed instead of done up fancily. A tiara made of silver adorned my head while my usual glasses were replaced by those with a gold trimming.

Personally I found it very flashy but not something that suited me but I suppose as the princess and currently sole heir to the throne of Gehna.

There were 6 kids in attendance counting myself. 3 boys and 2 other girls. What surprised me though was one of the boys in attendance was Escher.

Well I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised given his status but ya know how it is. Your first interaction with someone will be how you see them for a long time.

The other children appeared to be noble kids from different families of Gehna. Or at least the few that remained. Many nobles were either killed or had their families dissolved during the war.

"So then I suppose we should give our greetings" I said trying to break the awkwardness

"I suppose I'll start I am Lilian Twilis Alans-Gehna. The uhh princess of this country. Oh but I suppose you already knew that... thank you all for coming by the way." I was not used to talking to people

"Well then I'll go next. I am Eschelas Von Emmery the son of Duke Von Emmery." Escher gave his introduction. Though now I could get a better look at him even though he was wearing a hood his hair color was similar to mine such a light color of blonde it could pass for white although his darker skin made it seem that way. Next to my hair it was noticeable it was blonde.

Next to introduce themselves was a rather high and mighty looking girl with purple hair and eyes with spindrill style hair