What did you say?! || Max and Pierre

You're Max's younger sister and if anyone knows anything is that you are completely off-limits given that Max is incredibly protective of you. Something he doesn't know though is that you and Pierre have been dating for 2 months now and no one knows.

______

Max and I had a really close relationship, I was only 2 years younger than him and we loved spending time together. When Max started racing he always wanted me there by his side and I never missed a race, all of the drivers, and staff knew me well.

All of the guys treated me nicely and were always gentlemen, but one summer after I decided to find my style and started feeling more comfortable with myself and my body I noticed there was a difference in how the guys viewed me.

The first day we headed back to the track, Carlos, Charles, Daniel, George, and some other boys became really flirty towards me which my brother also picked up and it didn't take long before he made it perfectly clear I was off-limits.

The problem was, unbeknownst to him, Pierre and I had been seeing each other that summer, and things were looking good for the both of us, but seeing the way Max almost fought Charles and Daniel at the track we decided it was best if we kept our relationship a secret.

____

2 months later:

Today I was headed to the track with Max as usual for a couple of test laps, I decided to dress comfortably, I had given up on dressing up for these things since I knew how long it took and I didn't have anyone to impress apart from my boyfriend, Pierre. I wore some grey sweatpants, a white loose crop top, some white sneakers, and one of Pierre's plaid shirts.

"Y/N! You ready to go?" Max hollered at me, he had a key to my apartment and he had come to pick me up

"Yeah, I'm coming," I shouted back, grabbing my bag and running down.

Once I was down the stairs I saw him taking a second to inspect my outfit. "That shirt is too short." He commented.

"Oh Max c, mon." I was about to walk past him but he stopped me.

"Where did you get this? It looks familiar." He pinched Pierre's plaid shirt.

"Oh I got it from a second-hand store, they're very common, I lied." this time I was able to walk past him and out the door before he asked any more questions.

We got in the car and I could feel Max's gaze on me, but after we started driving he seemed to drop his suspicions.

____