Unbelievable || Charles Leclerc

A/N: THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN PRIOR TO CHARLES AND CHARLOTTE'S BREAKUP in no way shape or form is it my intention to disrespect them, this was simply the next completed story in my upload schedule. 

_______

Finally being able to let go of the massive weight on my shoulders at least for a night was exactly what I needed. Letting go of the weight of my entire family, letting go of doing the job of 10 people on my own, realizing I truly had no real friends...was the worst and best thing that happened to me.

Years of being lied to, lying to others, and lying to myself are gone for once. Taking way too much of my savings and traveling to Monaco although I'd probably regret later seemed like the best idea right now.

Now that I found myself on my 5th drink, dancing and singing along to Quevedo: Bzrp Music Session, Vol. 52. I finally felt alive.

Even more so when I turned to find Charles Leclerc, a drink in hand eyeing me up and down.

I turned back around as I continued dancing, my hands moving up and down my entire body as I just let myself go, feeling good about myself for once. Every part of me wanted to walk to Charles, see where the night might lead to, the man I'd secretly been dying to spend a night with ever since my love for F1 came about.

But despite the drinks, despite the zero sh*s I pretended to have right now. I knew he had someone, he wasn't single and I knew it would be wrong.

Except it seemed life was testing me when I turned back around to see Charles a couple of steps away as he continued approaching me.

"Can I dance with you?" He asked a playful smirk on his lips.

"Not sure you can handle it pretty boy." I turned back around as I continued swaying to the music. I didn't want to say no, but I didn't want to say yes so this seemed like the best next answer, just not to face him.

My breath hitched when I felt his arms wrap around my waist pulling me towards him. I felt my back hit his chest as he guided me to continue swaying the way I was. "You'd be surprised." He whispered in my ear as he began swaying with me, our body's practically plastered together.

Every part of me that told me this was wrong was now out of the window. Charles and I continued dancing. Latino night was for sure the best night for this to happen. Charles tried keeping his moves to the beat of the music but was struggling when the pace picked up not knowing what to do with himself. 

I laughed at him which seemed to be something he aimed to do with his weird dance moves while that desperate thirsty look he gave me from across the room kept coming back every time I'd try to teach him how to move with the music. He quite literally didn't seem to be able to keep his hands off me, something I didn't mind. 

It seemed inevitable that this was what the night would eventually lead to, but there was still a part of me that was struggling to believe the reality of the situation when Charles's lips, and his tongue found themselves exploring my neck after he'd slammed my body down onto my hotel bed, crawling over my body half naked.  

He did not hold himself back...and I didn't either. 

__________

The next morning I woke up and Charles was gone. Even though the whole night already seemed hard to believe in itself it still didn't take away from the pain of knowing someone else had walked away from me. The only thing he left behind being the marks all over my body that would eventually fade away. 

I couldn't help myself...going on Instagram the next day and seeing he'd posted a picture of him and his girlfriend out at the beach as if only hours before I hadn't been the one wrapped up in his arms. For all, I knew I wasn't the first one and I wouldn't be the last.