Trust me (RQ) II D.R. & Lewis Hamilton

*Requested by Hamiltonroses 

________

*Knock Knock Knock* 

You groaned as you got up from the bed wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt that reached just a little under your bum. 

*Knock Knock Knock* 

"Wake your ass up! I'm hungry!" You heard your best mate's voice from the other side. You opened the door and he stood there with that annoyingly gorgeous smile. 

"I hate you." You huffed as you walked back to the bed pulling the comforter over yourself again and burying your head in the pillow. 

Last night you and Daniel had a night out at the club coming back to the hotel at around 5 in the morning, and now here he was at 10 in the morning knocking at your door. 

You felt the bed dip beside you before you felt Daniel's arms wrap around you pulling you ontop of him. You kept the comforter tightly wrapped around you and he squished you like you were some plushie. 

"DANNN!!" You yelled as he kept squeezing you. 

 "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" He repeatedly chanted. 

"How are you even alive right now." You huffed annoyed again as you wriggled yourself out of his grip. 

"Idk I guess being a formula 1 driver and partying almost every weekend has it's perks because I barely get hangovers. Besides I didn't drink that much yesterday because I had to get us back safely." he propped his back up on the bed bending his arms back behind his head and got comfortable. 

Your eyes traveled to his biceps as they were marked by the way he positioned his arms. Your breath hitched but you cleared your throat quickly composing yourself. "I'm gonna go change." Your voice was weak. You'd recently developed a crush on your best friend and what came with it was the fact that things that you didn't think twice about before seemed incredibly hot to you now. 

His tattoos, his wide neck, his gorgeous curls, that damn smile, his jaw, his legs, and god his hands and arms... the veins...they were the death of you, especially when Dan decided to wear rings which was the case today, apart from that chain that fell around his neck. 

You had to control yourself even though the way he positioned himself on your hotel bed made it incredibly difficult. 

You locked yourself in the bathroom needing to take a breath. 

You had thought about telling Daniel how you felt, of course, you were scared this would ruin your friendship if things went south but another part of you thought that with the friendship you had, with the way you acted around each other, the way he acted around you it was very possible he felt the same way. 

Besides they always said dating your best friends was where the best relationships came from...or something like that, right?  

But it was harder than you'd imagined, especially because you lived back in Australia, and Daniel and you barely got to see each other. This was actually the first time in 5 months you'd seen him again and that's why you'd had such a big night out the day before. Although every time you saw each other it was like no time had passed at all. 

You'd finally found a stable enough job that allowed you to work remotely which was the best news for you and your best friend since you'd finally be able to see him more often, and he seemed elated about the thought of having you at races more frequently since you'd barely been able to attend any. 

____

You were finally ready and you picked up a pillow and threw it at Daniel's face since he'd dozed off during the time you got ready.