It was fun II Toto Wolff (RQ)

Despite the fact that you're amongst the younger side of the Formula 1 world you've always had a thing for people older than you, and having a hot older boss who likes to flirt with you doesn't make things easier, especially given the fact that he's married

*Requested by @ Donna806

______

*Fluff

Since a very young age, I had always strived to work in the motorsports world so when I got into College I studied management and accounting, I wasn't very good in all the science and mechanics aspects but I was very good with numbers and the administrative aspect of things. During college, I was able to get a lot of work experience and slowly built my way up to bigger companies which were what I strived for so I could have a good C.V for when I presented myself for a job somewhere in F1. 

My plan was to send my C.V out to the biggest F1 Scuderia and work my way down until I found a position somewhere. So I started with Mercedes, I sent out an email and visited the office asking for a position in management or accounting, and when I managed to get an interview with Toto Wolff himself I was more nervous than ever. Of course, I'd heard about Toto Wolff before, not only heard of him but had a crush on the man. I knew it was impossible, I mean I was 24 and he was 41, but that had never been an issue for me in my past relationships, except none of my past relationships were with married men. 

I prepared for days before the interview knowing that this would be my one and only chance to get the job of my dreams in the Scuderia of my dreams. I was so nervous but above that the minute I got to the office I ended up getting super self-conscious and my social anxieties kicked in and now I was avoiding eye contact at all costs. 

"Y/n Y/l/n." I heard my name being called. 

"Yes," I replied, there were a couple of other people sitting around in the waiting room, I didn't doubt all these people wanted to find a job. 

"Come with me please." the lady smiled as she led me down a long hall. 

"I don't know how many of these idiots I can see, they're all the same, they have nothing special-" I recognized Toto's accent. And what he was saying only made me increasingly nervous. 

"Mr.Wolff, this is Miss. y/l/n." She opened the door to his office, he was on the phone but hung up once he laid eyes on me. I noticed a smile creep on his face but looked away. 

"Please come in." He pulled the chair back for me that was in front of his desk. 

"Thank you for meeting with me Mr.Wolff." I extended my hand out before sitting down. 

He shook it. "Please call me Toto." He replied. "Sasha dismiss everyone else please," Toto told the lady before she shut the door. 

I furrowed my brows quickly confused as to what had just happened. He started reading my C.V and asked me a few questions, I still couldn't maintain eye contact and kept trying to focus on not getting red and breathing because I felt so small finally being here and realizing where I was and who was in front of me. To my surprise only a few minutes into the interview Toto had given me a job as his personal assistant. 

_____

1 year later 

I was able to adapt to working with Toto and the team fairly quickly, I was really able to demonstrate my skills and it seemed like Toto was happy having me work with him. I was so focused and to be honest still wrapping my head around the fact that this was actually my job that I didn't realize I had already been working with the team for a year.