Jealous || Lando Norris

Lando and you have been dating for around 2 years, Tom Holland had been your celebrity crush for a while and one day you talk about who your passes would be and yours would be Tom Holland. Little did you both know he'd be visiting the track and Lando gets jealous and uncomfortable thinking about you and him together.

————————

Lando and I met at a mutuals friend party in London one day, we like to joke about how cheesy it is but it was literally love at first sight. Not even 2 weeks later we were dating and completely head over heels with each other.

Lando had gotten a lot of media attention because of how giggly and giddy he's been ever since that night and it didn't take long before people started rumors about the fact that Lando had started seeing someone.

We decided to keep it private simply because we were enjoying what we had so much and quite frankly neither Lando nor I were ready to face the flood of media that I would face when we announced our relationship.

Lando and I were really careful when we were together, not to be photographed or seen in public displays of affection but one night we were caught walking hand in hand from a restaurant and that was it.

Lando and I weren't too bothered, we'd been dating for 2 months now and slowly became more prepared for the day it would all come out.

Luckily, people were very kind, I got so much love from Lando's fans, his fans really took their time to make me feel special and welcome and even beautiful and it made me feel really good. And Lando took this opportunity to make us insta 'official'.

____

____

I had taken a gap year so all year I was going to travel with Lando all season which excited us both, he would talk to me non stop about everything I'd be able to see, everyone I'd get to know, everything we'd be able to do and just the idea of spending a whole year together excited us both.

We laid in the living room one-day discussing people we might meet. "I saw Sam Smith was in one of the races, I'm a big fan, d'you think we'll get to meet him?" I asked Lando.

"I don't know, maybe, I really want to meet Scarlett Johansson, I hope she comes to the race one day." Lando giggled.

"Yeah, she's pretty hot," I admitted. "I'd let her be your pass if you got the opportunity." I thought about it.

"Pass?" Lando poked his head up.

"Yeah, like a celeb pass you know, you can be intimate with that person if the opportunity presents itself even if we're dating and it won't count as cheating," I explained.

"Oh, so I have a chance with Scarlett Johansson?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I started laughing. "She's a married woman so chances are low but yeah...I let you pass for Scarlett Johansson, honestly, I'd think I'd be jealous." I shrugged.