Principles (P2) II Max and Checo

"Oh hey!" Lando says as he arrives at his room, you notice a pack of beers and wine in his hands. 

"Hi," you answer, sighing frustratedly as you fail to locate your room key. 

"Where's Max?" Lando asked. 

"I don't know-" you answer short-fused, you somehow had thought it would be a brilliant idea to get drunk at the hotel bar before calling it a night. You had sobered up slightly but everything was bothering you. 

"Hmm, so it's true." He stifles a laugh. 

"What?!" You turn to him angrily as you realize you don't have your keys with you. 

"You broke up with Max?" he asked. You felt a cold shiver down your entire body as Lando's eyes trailed up and down your body as he waited for your answer. 

You cleared your throat. "Yeah, it's true." you quickly answered, everytime you heard it a loud it felt like your heart stung a little more. 

"Right, well..." He smirked. 

There was silence for a couple of seconds. You noticed his eyes explore you once more. "Come on then" He gestured into his room with his head. 

Your eyes widened. "What?! Really you find out I'm single and just because I'm drunk you think I'll just-" You got defensive. 

"Woah!!" he threw his hands up defensively. "I was going to tell you to go into your room through the outside.. check if you left your balcony doors open..." he laughed. 

"Oh-" you looked down, your cheeks turning red. You scoffed at yourself for thinking Lando would suggest such a thing, Max was one of his closest friends so why on earth would he even think that? 

Lando opened the door for you, gesturing once more for you to walk in. You did, walking inside, and you felt another shiver as you heard the door close after him. 

You turned around and Lando was right up in front of you, he looked down and this time you were the one scanning his body from head to toe. Why had you never really seen how fit he was? you thought. 

"You know Max is one of my best mates..." Lando whispered, you could feel his breath on your lips.  

"Yeah...I mean we literally just broke up," you replied, you swore you could hear his heart rate pick up, or maybe it was your own. 

"Which means you should probably get to your room before we do something stupid." he continued. 

"Right yeah...I should-" You replied as you nodded in agreement. 

As soon as the last letter left your mouth, Lando wrapped his arm around you pulling you into him and into a heated kiss. Lando's slips were smaller than Max's, and he was a lot more aggressive than Max when he kissed you.  

Your breaths picked up heavily, and you gripped the seam of Lando's hoodie, waiting for a few seconds as if making sure this was the direction this was heading. 

And the confirmation you needed came as one of Lando's hands slipped under your shirt sliding up your back and undoing your bra as the other placed itself atop one of your hands giving you the push you needed to remove his hoodie to reveal his bare chest, his torso lightly glazed with sweat. 

You couldn't stop yourself from grazing your hand down his chest, he was clearly more petite than Max, you couldn't help but think about the way Lando's ribs felt around your fingers unlike Max whose body was fuller, you loved the way you could grip at his chest without fear of hurting him. 

You started moving down leaving small kisses down Lando's body. You noticed his breath hitch and his head fall back as he tried to control himself but failed too as you noticed the fabric around the front of his pants tightening.