36: Countdown

*WARNING:  this chapter may include indications of mature scenes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*WARNING:  this chapter may include indications of mature scenes. There is no detailed smut.

Jungkook seemed to be in a really bad state by the time we reached my room.

"Mmnn...." He groans slightly in a deep voice, heavy mixes of his breath hitting the surface of my skin. His chest raises and falls as he struggles to breathe.

"Jungkook..." I stare at him worryingly as he leans against me on the bed. He shudders lightly; body tensing as he feels the tip of my fingers touching his neck that was on fire.

Fever....?

No....That's not it. It takes longer than this for a fever to manifest into such a high temperature. If so, then why does he feel so hot?

Jungkook's damp hair falls slightly to his face, covering a little of his intense stare. I yelp in surprise as he pins me down roughly on the bed, eyes watering slightly as his lustful gaze stared into my soul.

"Jungkook..!" I look directly back at him, but he isn't responding. Jungkook closes in eagerly on me, but stopped himself as he struggles to compose his lust. I notice his line of vision aligned directly onto my lips.

"It's hard, isn't it?...." I reach to carress his cheek. Being ultra-sensitive, Jungkook reacts in a shudder.

"Just relieve it. I really don't mind." I said, giving permission.

Jungkook— who seemed to be on the tips of his self control, covers his flushed face in a hurry. I lean in to kiss him, but he doesn't budge. When I look down, he's clutching the bedsheets for life, to the point of tearing.

He's stiff. From torso and below.

"When I start," he pulls me in softly in a hug. "I won't be able to stop."

After a second of tension, I nod in response. And— like a string, it snapped. Jungkook's control breaks into pieces; and his hand travels to my navel; exploring needingly.

His hands were on my bare skin. I flinch— his fingers that were tracing my back sent my nerves into a knot. With every lustful touch, he seems to bury his face into my neck, sucking tightly on my nape. But before he continues; Jungkook stops to sit us up, wrapping my arms around his built as I hear the zipper pull.

"Countdown." He requests under his heavy breaths. "I don't want to force you yet, so I'll do it myself. But give me a countdown."

Count....down?

My face flushes to oblivion as I realised what he wanted.

"Okay." I closed my eyes tightly in embarrassment, hugging him to comfort his pain.

"Ten....nine...eight...." I started, and he shakes slightly, moving his hand vigorously.

"seven, six, five...." I count, and Jungkook was nearing his high.

"four....three, two...." my voice resonates into his ear, and his body tenses.

"one." I call, and he swears under his breath. As I was about to check on him, Jungkook presses his lips intensely on mine, finishing off the session.

"Are you feeling better?" I pull away to ask him. Jungkook nods with his usual devilish smile.

"I came quick..... thanks to you." He chuckles slightly.

".... I'm sorry that some got onto your clothes, though."

As I looked down, he was right. I guess we need to change my new bedsheets again.

Jungkook hurries to zip up his pants, before carrying me in his arms to the toilet. He places me onto the bathtub, and comes back with some fresh clothes from my closet that I've set up the day before.

"Wash up." He says, leaning down to kiss my forehead. "After this, I'll take you to dinner."

.....Dinner?

Jungkook grins slightly as he observes my eyes lighting up at his offer. "You've done so well today, cutie. I need to thank you."

I smile in relief to see Jungkook back to his usual self— it wasn't great witnessing him in so much pain.

"Okay." I reply. As he heads to the door to let me wash, he leaves me with one last remark.

"I was on the receiving end today." He states, pulling his shirt off and tossing it in the laundry basket. Jungkook steals one last glance at me before closing the door behind him.

"Next time," I pause when his deep voice penetrates into the room.

"You'll be receiving it from me."

A/N: rip Soa