14

Dusk quickly turned to night as the group were forced to run through the forest, killing off some of the Warg's chasing them in the process. Sadly, it wasn't long before their luck ran out. They neared the mountains edge, the drop looking rather long. Deadly. 

"Up into the trees!" Gandalf ordered out to them.

Veryan quickly ran up to Bilbo and pulled the mans sword out of a Warg's head, having seen him having trouble with it. He grabbed the Hobbit's hand and sped off into the direction of the trees. He ran up to the last one, and kneeled down, letting Bilbo climb onto his tree before he himself jumped onto a branch, quickly maneuvering higher up the tree.

The Warg's circled beneath them, barking and chomping on thin air, snarling up at them. They did quite down rather quickly when a figure stepped out. Azog the Defiler, riding his white Warg.

He chuckled as he looked upon each and every one of them. 

"It cannon be" Thorin spoke under his breath as he stared upon his grandfather's murderer as the latter spoke his own. 

He stopped for a moment, and pointed at Thorin, before barking out an order, making the rest of the Warg run twords them.

They jumped on the lower branches trying to reach them, shaking the tree's in the process. Veryan had to swing his sword a couple of time's at the snout of the beats when they got too close.

It didn't take long for the first tree to collapse under the pressure of the Warg's scratching at it, then the second, then the rest came down, the Dwarves jumping tree to tree until only one stood in place. 

Veryan was about to shoot a ball of purple blaze twords them, but it wasn't needed as a fire ball came crashing down at the Warg's, setting ablaze the ground beneath them. The male looked up and smiled up at Gandalf, who was readying yet another one of the acorns to be fired down. Veryan grabbed one for himself, setting it ablaze my sparking it, whilst the other's below him got their own acorn's, throwing them down. 

They cheered as the Warg's fell back, but that was soon cut short as their tree fell sideways, sending some of them almost off of the tree. Dori slipped and was left dangling off of a branch. Ori followed, as he did fall of the tree, but managed to grab onto Dori, hanging there by the other Dwarves feet.

"Mr. Gandalf!" Dori shouted in panic as he began to slip. The Wizard tried to reach for him, but was too far away. The two Dwarves slipped, but were grabbed by a hand, hoisting Dori back to the branch. Dori looked up and lightly nodded "Thank you, Veryan"

The male however didn't reply, his gaze focused on Thorin who was walking off of the sideways tree, a sword and bark in hand. He groaned in displease as the Dwarf started running. Azog smirked and roared, him and his Warg jumping off of the boulder they were perched on, sending Thorin to the ground as the two collided. As he stood up he was once again met with the ground when Azog swung at him with his mace. The Dwarf shouted in pain as the white Warg bit into him, digging his teeth deeper into his side as he threw him aside onto a rock.

Veryan finally got himself into a position he could stand, and quickly ran down the tree himself. He looked around at the other Warg's approaching, and dropped to his knees, detaching the case from his back and opening it. He stood up, now with the violin in hand. The Warg's didn't waver as Veryan stood in front of the tree. The boy took in a breath, before going of into a quick tune of the violin, sending out a shock twords the Warg's in front. Azog momentarily averted his eye's from the Dwarf in front of him to glance around, and glared at the Human, who's playing kept away the Warg's. The shock waves kept on going out as the violin kept up it's speed, but the male started to pant a little, already getting tired by the lack of practice using this much of his power.