Prose 32: Primordial Peace

Disclaimer: The cruel reality of clean slate in mental stakes.

No matter how goal-oriented, cleverish and smart we are upon retrofitting our feet in the shoes of other people, there are still those kind of individuals who wages the highest unit in serving state-of-the-art traumatic experience to our lives and taunting our worth without any single subrogation, conscience or appeal to moral value.

We can never negate the truth that even for once in our lives, we are going to meet these ruthless, blame-free, heinous creatures whose average psychological stability exceeds the normal range. People who can pull you down, pierce an arrow on your chest, and fly with no trace of their inhumane deeds.

People who can manipulate your trait, intoxicate your sanity, and control yourself by questioning your benefit to them. People who can discard you when you are no longer in their capacity to hold nor you are never at the advantage of providing an influence to how people will see them when you are around. People who loves to hamper your stance and never allow you to reign better than them. People who care less about your mental health.

People who let you feel that you are of no worth and your whole existence depends on them. People who incorrectly make you realize that you owe them an apology for not being good enough. People who deceive you by securing an excuse for themselves just to prove that they are the real victims. People who are high-class well-trained experts in luring your senses for them to get what they wanted from you.

People who create their own rule because losing their winning spot over you makes them insist that you tricked the game. People who are proficient in treating others like doormats, pushovers and cartwheelers. People who leave their seats reserved because they considered it as thrones to be worshipped. People who exactly know when to play their cards, how to roll the dices and where to figure out the riddlee. People whom you can never decipher whether you should call them as people or the other way around.

Unearned respect. Demoralized value. Non-attached boundaries. Limitless limitations. Those are the intense that should be palliated. Never settle for those who have been effortlessly awarded with an expertise in gaslighting, guilt-tripping, emotional blackmail, negging, conscience manipulation, and mental irrigation.

May it be in a romantic affair, friendship, relatives, community, family, or anyone else around, no place is an exception for these cases.

• Gaslighting — "For the record, I can't find any reason to apologize for the bad outcome. You planned it in the first place. Yes, I agreed to be with you, but I am also terribly affected with the result. Go, fix it on your own. I'll never help you because it might cause another problem."

• Guilt-tripping — "He was the one who fostered you. He provided you with scholarships, brought you meals on a daily basis, contributed support to your basic needs, yet why won't you accept his money and buy votes on the forthcoming National Elections? Does your conscience even haunt you?"

• Emotional blackmail — "I thought we were close colleagues. I thought I meant the whole universe to you. Don't tell me that I just misinterpreted everything. Come back here or else I'll kill myself."

Negging — "I've figured out that both of you will live in the same dormitory. I wonder if how long she'll endure, knowing that you are worthless in household chores and your grades are apartly sloping down forever? She's way better than you."

• Mental irrigation — "You're just overdramatic. Stop being too vulnerable. We are all on the same page. Look at them, they've moved on. Is it that hard for you to do it, too?"

You deserve to be felt, leaned, listened, seen, and heard.

You have the right to be respected, to intrude when your opinion has been disregarded, to reprimand when someone is personally slandering you for fun, to communicate when you can no longer tolerate the situation, and to decline when it is against your boundaries.

You have the legal independence to be understood with your principles in life, to be considered for what you believed in, and to be reached out when odds no longer produce favor and you are bound to be mentally alarmed by it.

You have the right to your notion, your knowledge, your alternatives, and your learning from a traumatic experience if it means to let others hint the caution.

You have the right to be treated with just and fairness, to be accepted, appreciated, cherished, treasured, and regardless of your flaws.

You have the right to be valued, to be priceless enough than any money can count, to be extended with help, guidance, and to be allowed in expressing your valid emotions instead of invalidating it.

You have the right to be with the people who knows the of your mental health and still be able to carry the half of it by not taking you for granted.

You have the right to stand up on your own feet, to listen, to hear, to believe and fly free to where you can finally do more from the least out of your best.

Always protect your mental health.
Your peace matters.

Sincerely,
hecriedtheuniverse