Prose 6: Inverse Reality

The sunkissed radiant heat of the lucent nightfall refracts within her countenance under aesthetic picturesque of the vast horizon. The dazzling panorama of exquisite clouds and the wind-rustled waves of pristine ocean above titanic ship never cease her from unclogging crestfallen beneath her beaming features as a matter of faked happiness.

The maiden, lost everything— made her numbly contemplated that the world left her out for no precise reason and to live was the highest mistake anyone could alter in this Earth full of make-believe. In midst of solacement, she thought that death is the beginning of this first day sail. The man beside her seat, heard and saw her afflictive whim, followed and talked a conversation with the lost maiden.

"I want to run. I want to fly away and rest. I want to escape because I cannot breathe anymore. I don't like to be a dead of my living memories because I want to love death, itself. I want what my heart wants because that is where I can find myself." She unconsciously mumbled in her surreal voice.

"Not until we'll arrive after seven days on board. You have many reasons to stay alive. Live, because this world made the azure calm skies and life-saving water just for you to know that you are worth to live." The man assured her. However, after couple minutes with no response, he soughed. He is just a mere stranger, he thought.
"Is that it?" That's where when the maiden ended their conversation in that second day.

Another moment unleashed. On the third day of daybreak sail:
"Live, because this world made numerous landmasses and vegetation like how you scream on breathe-taking mountains under thousands of swirling city lights just for you to know that you are worth to be free." The man gave his precious advice, for the second time. The maiden, still, didn't look at him but both emotionless eyes in ocean.
"Is that it?" Nonetheless, the maiden mumbled, similar to her first interrogation before. Then, the rest starry night was filled with sad time of silence.

The man screwed the continuing reason on the fourth day:
"Live, because this world made ravishing constellations and magnificent heavenly bodies like dauntless moon and boldest sun just for you to know that you are worth to be brave." The man positively said while staring above heaven. He thought something would be extemporized in her but nothing happened, again.

"Is that it?" The maiden frowned and closed her eyes.
The fifth day was quite gloom for the man, however, still he managed to spoke:
"Live, because this world made unwinding animals and chilling pets not to feel that you are alone and you can still hold on into something inspirational even if the world is too loud to listen in every silent voice each one hides. It's also for you to know that you are worth to be heard."
"Is that it?" The man failed another chance. Amidst it, the man was never hopeless.

The sixth day came fast. The man tried to reached her attention again:
"Live, because we are made to live. This world risk everything even its eternal painful lifespan, just for us to be awake and see the grandiose beauty of this universe every day. Maiden, you are more than half of these creations in our world. Death isn't the conspiring key to alleviate black ache of our life's natural colors. You are loved. We are worth it." The man was sincere about it. He always was.

"Ah. Death." The maiden replied and tune it down but the man heard it. He believed that everything will come into magic. A magic where every prayer spells for miracle and hope.

On the seventh day, the man felt nervous and anxious for no reason. When he dazed with the maiden, he saw her almost embracing a jump of her death but before it happened, he grip her tightly with his bare hands. Moment after, he saw her weep and cry silently around his loving arms.

"What did I do to deserve this world? I think I'm not the one who has a worth here. This world was." The maiden uttered in appeasing defeat and stood up. She smiled in satisfaction and wiped her caged tears.

"I shall live." She glanced at the man, for the first time.

The kaleidoscopic rays of the sun began to settle down afterwards when her heart and soul was finally captivated by the real essence of sentimental life along with the man who turned to a fine dust through mid-air breeze, made her surprised and felt that — He was the world himself.

A bezaleel of light to stay, a path to retrace bravery, a guide to break the tough bricks of reality where no else had escaped out.