Prose 7: Phoenix in Great Disguise

Once in the kingdom of perpetual immortals, Prince Haiti is pondering about his father, the king, who suffers in a deep illness for almost several weeks. Prince Haiti got so worried and so he decided to seek help but everybody doesn't have any miniscule idea about the king's cure. Until one day, one of his disciples said:

"Maybe the old man in the East Coast could help you. He's living alone in an old house. Take yourself there and you might find the key to your prayers."

After the next dawn, Prince Haiti took a fled to the East Coast with his flying yacht and he landed almost six o' clock already in the evening where moonlight started to rise out.

"We, immortals, were never prone to ceasing but the king; your father, may won't have it and will fall into eternal sleep if you can't find his only cure."

The old man reached his oracle but had stopped when something sneaked up into him. He glanced at Prince Haiti again, who's now wondering things out, yet blinded with subtle gloomness.

"Then what is his cure? Could a Prince like me, will have a good courage?"

He asked, almost a plead. He thought about so many things. All of his life, he had never tried to accept a real challenge in order to save his love ones.

"The feather of phoenix bird, which is the only cure of your father lives in the tree of vale located in the forest of Impertuity."

Prince Haiti once heared about the mythical story of the phoenix bird who turns out into ashes when the sunset came and back to being a bird after dawn, generation to generation, but thereof he still didn't know about the whole story.

"In order to get through the Imperpetuity forest, you must first cross the bridge of fires, have a challenging fought in the portico of spasm riddles and lastly, the cave of vesperic labyrinth."

The old man gave him the weapons such as the glimmering sword, immortal angel's wings, blazor-light device and cage box of fire; for him to be equipped in a bit battle of his journey. He elucidated him about the seraphims and noxious species that he may faced. Even though, Prince Haiti wasn't prepared of himself, still he heaved a sigh and prayed for his tomorrow's business. Prince Haiti started his journey along travelling through the North West where he could spend his entire day in finding the king's cure.

When the Prince came into the road complex of the flaming bridge, he stepped back as a loud roar of the monstrous gale cast out on his way. Prince Haiti grab his sword to defend his self.

When he got no chance of harm, he started to take a few footsteps through his destination. Hued scarlet bridge covered up with huge flames and golden fires made him feel sick in just a split of seconds, then saw under it was a fuming river of bubbling flames. He took out the immortal angel's wings that the old man gave him and wore out. He tried to flap them several times but it didn't flew. Several trials, but still it was no use. He couldn't fly and it's submissively affirmative. The old man tricked him! Prince Haiti became furious.

He roamed his eyes and thought for another way. And there, he saw Vulcan's riverjet. He immediately grasp his last chance. Prince Haiti rode in the river jet and depart on the burning river, but he's too late to realize something. Serpents and huge flaming villains arises from the river that causes him to surprisely held out his sword and perforated them all while the jet is moving onwards itself.

He stabbed, pierced and casted them away with the help of grandeur Vulcan's shield that is on the jet. He breathe out consecutive pants when he reached the end of the bridge. He get out of the river jet and gave a silence gratitude to God, Vulcan of North West. Prince Haiti blithely walk few miles after his counterpart. When he had arrived on the other end of the road, land shake ferociously that made him fell into the ground. He immediately sat down and turned around.

A wide champagne gate rose up from the ground infront of him. It was built with huge snakes and noxious vipers, which is illuminated around the cursed gate. Behind it is a huge portico hallway that was never been subtle to his eyes. He moved back when bats and seraphims flew out the gate.

"Beware to be touched by the skin of those pernicious snakes or you might fall to your greatest death. Figure out their riddles and they'll surrender out."

Clearly, the old man wants to be his impetus. But for no reason, he have to win this all for his father. He have faith and he will always try his best even it'll just cause him deep poignant. And so he asked the snakes for their riddles.

Luckily, he answered it with expatiation. But there was once a quest that made him confused even more. "Thee reason of all disciples but ye towered of greatest magnificence."

It was his last chance. One answer is enough for it and reviews are totally invalid. Prince Haiti's intelligence isn't that easy to be acceptable. When the snake almost proclaim his loss, Prince Haiti quickly answered.

"It's the immortal gods! They're the reason why like a disciple like me, lives here. They're the midst of all magnificence and the center of all creations."

A torrid screams from the snakes blew up his wholesome so he covered up with his shield. The gate opened and there, he saw the whole porch. He satisfactionally entered the hallway and end up his way in a small cave.

"The cave of the vesperic labyrinth..." he said to himself.

The entrance of the cave welcomed him with darkness and modesty. He grab the blaze-light device whom the old man gave him. He tried to open it up but it didn't work out. He functioned the buttons but it's useless. For the second time, the old man tricked him with the weapons. Prince Haiti felt hopeless. He looked up again and see no chance of good passage. This is a maze, he might lose.

He was afraid of it. He tried to think again. Suddenly, while he prayed, the immortal angel's wings move on its own that made shocked. It fled through his back. He wore the loops while the wings flap itselves. Minutes passed, the wings had already took him to the edge of the cave. The wings disappear for no reason. Prince Haiti's sight punched on the trees infront of him.

There, he saw the mythical bird. Its glamourous beauty never escaped from him. The bird is sleeping on its flaming nest. He walked on the prairillon through the tree of vale, where the phoenix bird located. He carefully place it into the cage box of fire and silently walk again through the sea coast beside the Imperpetuity forest. A small yacht was place there and he thanked God, once again.

The sunset on the horizon was never over yet, he mumbled. When Prince Haiti returned to the palace, he was filled with felicity. With the help of the phoenix's feather, the king recovered up easily. Prince Haiti was very blessful. In that day, the old man travelled through the kingdom to pervade his new founded oracle's words.

"Prince Haiti's fate was bound to the princess of Imperpetuity forest. Seal the phoenix in an abandoned house of fire for months and she shall turn into an immortal one." Prince Haiti almost rejected his curse, confuse for being tricked over and over again, but the king wanted to deal with it. So, the prince had left with no choice.

Months passed, a beautiful lady with an auburn hair, slender lean height, silky white and innocent wholesome was seen in the house. The oracle was never a lie. King Danver crowned her as the princess of the kingdom. Prince Haiti married the girl and they both live in the palace. Days gone by, he woke up without her on his side. The whole kingdom proclaim her loss. They realized that the oracles was their only choice.

"Mythical bird lives in Impertuity forest. Therefore, a lady like her will always go back to the place where she really belongs. The tree of vale is her only life. A man, who's fate was sealed to her, shall live together with her."

King Danver almost tore apart, but he nodded shamelessly at his son.

"I won't lose you again this time, my love. I was once destined to you and we'll always be together, forever." Prince Haiti told himself as he decided on his fate.