Prose 15: Despair, Resentment and Rage

First and foremost, those three words from above vary in their own distinct characteristics. Most of the time, one can feel despair when convoluted emotions come before the needed comfort. Despair when the surge of melancholia and sorrow hustles ten times immediate than the expected arrival time. Rage lit when vicious fire has finally won against the voice of cold silk. To sum up, despair and rage agglomerates into one specified compound shit which is called as resentment.

One cannot honestly live with his or her own failure. The duly efficient method to alleviate the pain of committing mistakes must be painstakingly taken beforehand. Thus, one should know how to let go the combination of these three emotions and not just to converse with it along the way.

Moreover, aside from the fact that this particular solution can reconcile thousands of issues without quandary and barriers, this could also be an additional motivation for the said person to comprehensively think and decide.

Despair is somehow perishable when left in oblivion. This may blur and fade out from the heart of a person, however, scars will eternally be tainted until forever goes gone. Apologies may arise yet the haunt of heartaches will forever prevail. As long as the person is ubiquitous with the eyes, despair lasts even it means to hold on for a good-lunatic disguise.

Rage was never new, yet, it had never been so old neither. Our hearts obviously conduce shallow flames and it continuously grow within ourselves once we started to learn how to live with it. The sad thing about rage is that it can take us into another sympathetic dimension, where we could feel nothing yet tattered emotions— fully dried and dead. It transforms ourselves into someone unwanted and inconsequential.

Admittedly, when left unrestrained, rage can foster nothing but worst of all the worst behaviors. Resentment is the combination of the two mundane allies. Despair unleashes the pain and placed into the cell of conscious. Rage comes into the next apparent level, taking the pain, crafting it into seemingly bad appendage and making it conquer its own dangerous outcome.

Resentment can be conversed along the way, however, conversing psychological identities is not easy. It takes a brave, real and faithfully dedicated counterpart to finish what had been began by the unknown.

To specify it further, not all complicated things are complicated to handle. Most of the time, it is an essential and integral fragment that complicated things should be depicted as complicated ones.

Sometimes, it only takes a simple map to reach a complicated destination. It only takes one recipe to come up with a complicated dish. It only takes a simple account name to solve a complicated business transaction. It only takes a simple word to know the definition of a complicated vocabulary.

For short, resentment cannot be ceased when battled, yet, through letting go the way it should be.