Prose 28: Mandatory Motivation

BASED ON NON-FICTION GENRE

Life has becoming more labyrinthine in this present time. We tend to be inept and unmanageable in plights which guarantee us nothing yet less productivity. Oftentimes, we apportion our time to activities that can lavish repetitive motivation and inspiration for ourselves.

We are supple enough with the truth that we can only aspire success when things are greatly beyond our desires. Although, there are certain stigmas that could affect our viewpoint of inspiration, we as human beings, still do not easily seek for emotions that can lead us somewhere in the trail of respiration.

There was this particular fragment of my experiences that I have incurred regrets and ended up being chaotically downcast. In the depths of my heart, I know I have several corrupted troubles in my mind. I had let go the person who taught me that appreciable loved-one is the real image of opulence more than this world had ever thought about. I had shamelessly forgotten his common grounds to me and neither I was to him as well. He has never forsaken me on how I see the world, how I expatiated all the lovely things this earth has to offer and how I steadfastly honored every single life around me.

 In fact, he conveyed his appeasement and gratitude to me even when our time together is about to close in the end. He was satisfied of my ability, talent and skill on how I psychologically understood the world and how I jotted it down to create a written masterpiece. He was perceptively grateful of who I am and what I have become in his teaching span inside our four-cornered classroom.

Second week of November in the year 1990 was the exact date when this teacher of mine admitted how he truly loved my written works. In that moment, I have carried diverse emotions inside me, half flabbergasted, half euphoric and the last half brought me to a sense that what he said was elegantly unbelievable. My soul almost urged me to break down tears of sincerest joy, thus, I knew that my teacher never ever did lied his appreciation to me at all. In the utmost mindset that I have, I never thought that someone will still genuinely see and admire me just as who I really am.

Once in my life, I dreamed that I should have been expressive enough of how grateful I was to him in the same way. I should have been loquacious to share my daily neutral experiences every time we rode together in the same transportation. I should have not been meek to conceal my inspirations behind my writing masterpieces as he once interestingly interrogated me a long time ago.

I should have not been boorish to simply ignore him when our paths cross in the middle of nowhere. I should have been one of his best students as he was a good teacher to me as well. However, time has inevitably passed and I have no other options but to cope up with the constant changes. After all, i am accountable for the consequences of my insensitive actions.

Time will come and all will forever remain dried yet one thing is certain that his memories inside my mind will eternally be sculptured in my heart. The undying encouragements, the priceless appreciation and grandiose love he has shown will be a lifetime inspiration for me to strive hard in this God-given talent I have. I will forever execute my responsibilities and duties as a student until I could fulfill everything that I dreamed about.

To my mandatory motivator, thank you for the ultimate love. My memories with you will never be placed on grave but to the heavens of my next lifetimes.