synopsis

As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her fault. Okay, so it was her fault, (at least to a certain extent, according to her) but her dad didn't need to be all rude about it. He especially did not need to threaten her future role as CEO on it too.

And, setting up an arranged marriage to fix said 'problem' is so out of proportion. Okay, it wasn't completely out of proportion, but still.

Jace Kingston didn't know what he was getting into when he agreed to be married to a 'problematic heiress'. He certainly was not expecting a sexy vixen, who was hellbent on getting on his nerves and destroying the semblance of normalcy he established in his complex life.

So, when the two come together to form a business alliance, they make a simple plan.

1. Fix the problem.

2. Don't ever bring up personal things.

3. Get out.

Too bad breaking the second rule is making the third rule look a lot more...difficult.

***

Start Date: 2.28.22

End Date: 8.4.22

***

here is my somewhat shitty attempt at a synopsis. like, why the fuck are these so hard?

anyway, i hope y'all enjoy. i swear the book is better than this (at least i hope).

 trigger warning: there is mention of drug abuse throughout this book (as well as alcohol addiction), so please keep this in mind before continuing. also, as the title indicates, my baby's got a lot of problems. i didn't think it would do her character justice to just have one traumatic event rule her life, so brace yourselves.

love, zia.