Chapter 7: Hating the Decepticons

Everyone is making fun of Starscream's high heels, but look at Megatron's pedes! What are those!?

Smokescreen's POV

Megatron, Soundwave, and Starscream stepped forward. Across from them, Optimus, me, and Bumblebee.

Soundwave and I stood in front of each other, waiting for Optimus and Bumblebee to hand off the keys. The moment their hands switched, I grabbed the container holding Raf and Elisa.

The girl looked terrible. She had dirt all over her and burns on her hands. Raf was cuddled against her tightly as she glared at Soundwave and Megatron.

I felt bad. She was even more new to this team than me and already being kidnapped by Decepticons.

I took a few steps away before walking back to the others, Optimus and Bumblebee right behind me. Right as we stepped next to the others, Optimus and Bee glanced at their charges in worry.

Raf and Elisa had it worse than the other two.

Not to mention, they were both sharing a small container. If we didn't get the back to Earth fast, they would run out of oxygen.

Another spacebridge opened and more Decepticons poured out. The vechicons surrounded us and pointed their blasters.

The four Decepticons walked forward with the keys toward the Omega lock and we could only watch with hate filled optics.

"Now watch as a new era dawns on Cybertron." Megatron told us. "The age of the Decepticons!"

They inserted the keys and the Omega Lock powered up, electricity running through it. It shot out and hit a building, almost immediately repairing it.

"By the Allspark." Optimus said quietly as we all looked at it in amazement.

Megatron laughed.

"Shiny." Knockout grinned.

"You have what you want Megatron. This conflict is between Autobots and Decepticons. Allow me to return the humans to Earth." Optimus stepped forward.

"Oh I wouldn't recommend it. They'll be far safer here." Megatron smirked evily.

A spacebridge opened above the omega lock and our optics widened as we realized his intent.

"Why rule only one world, when I can rule two?" Megatron asked.

The omega lock shot into the spacebridge, no doubt headed for planet Earth.

"No." Optimus whispered as we all stared at it in horror.

"If the Omega Lock can restore Cybertron, it'll do the same to Earth right?" Miko asked.

"No. It will cyberform your planet and kill all organic matter currently there." Optimus told her gravely.

Immediately, all of the humans' heads turned and looked at Megatron with renewed panic.

Elisa grabbed Raf and hugged him, not letting the young boy watch the destruction of their planet and everyone they know.

"Leave our planet alone!" Miko cried, banging on the glass.

Jack's hands slammed into the cage around him. Elisa didn't move, other than her hand stroking Raf's head. She simply stared at the powerful beam, not yet deciding if she should be furious, terrified, or heatbroken.

Suddenly Optimus's sword flung out and he attacked the nearest vechicons before running across the land to our relics. He grabbed the star saber and Megatron charged.

We stood shocked as Optimus chopped off Megatron's false arm and then thrust his powerful blade into the Omega Lock.

An explosion came out, knocking the Decepticons back. Bumblebee jumped in front of me, shielding the weak glass of Raf and Elisa's container from the heat.