after care💘.

(Scar x lizzie)

A/n: 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 <3
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3rd person pov:
As the pair shared a loving tender kiss, Scarlett was the one to break the kiss with a whine as she felt her love pulling out of her now sensitive cunt. 

"Sore...baby" she mumbled,eyebrows knitted together in a pouty face. "Shh my love, I know it hurts but I can't just leave it in you" she muttered with a grin. "Oh really?" Scarlett asked with a cheeky grin.

Lizzie only chuckled, before shifting Scarlett onto the bed with a kiss to her cheek. The younger actress looked down towards her girlfriends now quivering,sticky thighs.

"Now would you look at that" she motions to her girlfriends shaking thighs.

"Looks like I did my job right," she said with a smirk. Which caused a blush to appear on Scarlett's already flushed cheeks.

Lizzie giggled at her girlfriend before getting up and sliding the other end of the strap out of herself with a quiet moan. 

The black widow actress only laid on the now ruined sheets of the couple's bed,and watched as her girlfriend disappeared into the bathroom. Lizzie soon reappeared in the room with a damp washcloth and some new sheets for the bed.

A smile made its way across Scarlett's face as one of the many things she loved about lizzie was the way she'd always do after care after they finish having sex.

 She loved how Lizzie cared so much about her even when there was no need for her to. 

She loved how gentle lizzie would get when taking care of her baby after they had sex.

Scarletts eyes wandered over her partner's figure as she climbed onto the bed again,and gently spread Scarlett's thighs.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Lizzie's pov:

I gently spread Scarlett's thighs so I could clean her up. My eyes flicked up to meet hers. I gave her a look asking for permission to clean her up. 

She gave me a nod of approval, when she did I moved my hand that held the dampened washcloth and, as gently as I could, I wiped her folds which made her hips jerk back and a hiss escape her throat.

"I'm sorry baby...I know…" I cooed at her whilst continuing to clean her up as fast as i could while my other free hand stroked her still quivering thigh. 

By the time I finished I looked up at her and chuckled seeing her struggling to stay awake.

"Tired baby?" 

She only hummed lightly and gave a lazy nod. So I climbed off the bed and grabbed the fresh sheets I brought from earlier,and with a bit of a struggle I managed to put new sheets on our bed.

"Baby girl?"

"Hmm?" She hummed tiredly.

"Are you thirsty?" I asked. She shook her head. 

"No just want cuddles" she mumbled, And did grabby hands towards me which I smiled and giggled at.

 "Alright my love" I smiled and hopped back into bed with Scarlett quickly cuddling close to me. I wrapped my arms around her and drew random shapes on her arm and planted feather light kisses to her forehead,nose,then her lips.

"Sleep my love you look tired" I said, still noticing her eyelids growing heavy. She hummed again and placed a kiss on my collarbone.

"Goodnight babe" she muttered.