Mafia💘.

(Wanda x Natasha au)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡3rd person pov:♡

Wanda Maximoff, the biggest mafia boss in all of New York, had just arrived at the most expensive strip club in America.

Where only the rich and wealthy come to drink expensive liquor, watch women in little to no clothing dancing around, to make new "friends" and to even buy women if they pleased.

Usually she didn't bother coming to places like these, unless it was for business. But as usual her friends Clint,Tony,Bucky and Steve had forced her to take a break from working.

What she didn't account for, was being dragged to a high end strip club.

"Oh come on Wanda, you might even find you a pretty girl to take home" Tony chuckled trying to lighten the redheads mood.

Wanda rolled her eyes at him, as the bouncer quickly let them inside the building that was the club.

"Like hell I will..." She grumbled under her breath so no one heard.

Sure Wanda used to visit all the time, but she's stopped coming here due to being a very busy woman these days.

As the group made their way inside, Wanda was immediately recognized by one of the workers. And they were all led to a VIP section, with a great view of the stage.

Wanda's eyes wandered around the club, there were many men, some young, some not so much.

She also noticed all the girls, it was kind of hard not to as they all wore very revealing garments.

"Miss Maximoff, may I get you and your friends anything to drink?" A woman with curled dark hair, dressed in shimmery lingerie asked.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡Wanda's pov:♡

I sat down on the black leather crescent shaped couch, with Bucky on my Right and Steve on my left, and Tony sat near Steve and Clint near Bucky.

"Yeah, I'll have an old fashioned" Tony ordered.

"New York sour for me" I heard Clint say.

"Gin and tonic" Steve smiled at the woman.

"I'll take an old fashioned as well please" Bucky then ordered.

"And you miss Maximoff?" The woman asked politely.

"Negroni thank you" I leaned back into the couch shifting slightly.

"All right, two old fashions, one Gin and tonic, one New York sour, and one Negroni? Yes?" She repeated all of the drinks.

We confirmed our drinks, and she left. The night went smoothly, as some of the strippers got up on stage and started dancing.

I started sipping my drink slowly, not wanting to get too drunk tonight. Unlike Tony and Clint.

We all chatted amongst ourselves, Bucky even got a lap dance at some point. Whilst they all mixed and mingled with the ladies surrounding us.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the stage the breathtaking 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙒𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙬"

My ears perked up at the stage name, curious I watched everyone turn their gazes towards the stage. People started whistling and hooting.

My friends and I all looked towards the stage. The lights dimmed, then the stage lit up. And there stood the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

She had crimson red glossy looking hair, captivating green eyes, with full plush pink lips. She had a thin curvaceous figure, her skin seemed so soft and smooth.