Anxiety awards💘.

(Scarlett x lizzie)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3rd person pov:

The crowd cheered as Elizabeth's name was called to the stage.

All eyes were on a stunned Elizabeth olsen. Everyone clapped and cheered for her all,including her fiance Scarlett Johansson who was sat next to her with a smile on her face.

"You won my love!" She said loudly so her soon to be wife could hear her.

Lizzie just sat there in her chair, still not believing she had won. All the cameras in the room were now pointing in her direction. She then noticed her face being broadcasted onto the big screen up on stage.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Lizzie's pov:

I was in shock. I really wasn't expecting to win anything tonight. But when the announcer called my name everyone around me started to cheer and clap their hands together.

I know I should be feeling happy and joyful, but those were the last things I was feeling.

My heart started pounding in my chest. I could feel myself starting to sweat and I was on the verge of tears.

Everyone must've thought I was tearing up in happiness but I wasn't. Some of the other actors near me began ushering me up on stage but I wouldn't move. I was scared.

I turned to my fiance Scarlett in fear,as soon as she realized what was going on she grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Honey..." she started.

"Look at me sweetheart,you're going to be okay." She cooed.

I immediately began shaking my head, everything was just too much. Eventually my breathing had picked up but I was trying my best to not let it show.

"Baby, hey sweet girl..." Scarlett cooed again, now regaining my attention. She gently cupped my face and rubbed her thumb across my cheek.

"Breath baby...that's it, slow and steady..." she started breathing in and out trying to get me to follow what she was doing.

"D-darling i-i cant...." I choked out my hands now, tightening their hold around her slightly smaller hands.

"Okay baby, but you have to, your award is up there waiting for you" she said with a small smile, putting me slightly at ease.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Scarlett's pov:

My heart ached seeing Lizzie panic this way. Her breathing had slowed a little but her grip tightened and tears now fell freely down her rosy cheeks.

I brought her into a quick hug which she returned and clung to me like her life depended on it.

"My l-love?" She lightly sobbed

"Yes baby?" I asked

"Can you come with me?" Her voice was shaky and quiet.

"Okay baby, of course I can. Come on" I replied in a hushed tone into her ear. I stood up and pulled Lizzie up with me.

As we made our way through everyone, our friends who were also seated at our table (Chris.E, Robert ,Jeremy Renner,Mark Ruffalo etc.) All started saying comforting words to her.

"Go lizzie, we're so proud of you!" I heard Jeremy yell out.

"You got this lizzie!" Both Chris Evans and Hemsworth cheered.

I smiled as our friends cheered my baby on.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Lizzie's pov:

I followed Scarlett hand in hand towards the stage up front. And my breathing had evened out as I began hearing the members of the marvel cast cheering for me.