𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚🥵

(Dom Wanda x Sub Natasha)

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩,𝙙𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠, 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙚𝙭

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Wanda's pov:

It was a night like no other, at another one of Tony Stark's extravagant and lavish parties. The main floor of the stark tower was packed with rich and fancy looking people.

Mainly rich men and their gold digging girlfriends or wives.

I let out another sigh and downed another shot. I had been sitting at the bar for about 20 minutes now keeping an eye on my girlfriend Nat, who seemed to be having a good time across the room talking to steve.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was dressed in a sexy long black dress,with a slit going dangerously high on her left thigh. The dress hugged all her curves beautifully, there was also a dip in the front of the dress exposing the valley of her breasts. Leaving little to the imagination.

Her fiery red shoulder length hair was curled to perfection and styled in a nice bun with loose curls framing her face. Her makeup was nicely done,making her eyes stand out. She looked absolutely stunning.

As for me, I was dressed in a black shirtless blazer that exposed my cleavage very nicely with matching bottoms. paired with some black strap heels. My hair was curled and parted on the side,and I wore these really expensive diamond earrings & necklace set Tony got me for my birthday a while back.

I looked towards my drink that was in my hand seeing as it was now empty. I turned to the bartender and ordered another drink.

After I smiled and thanked the bartender, my eyes flicked towards Nat and what I saw made my blood boil.

Steve must've left Nat while I wasn't looking,because she was now talking with some guy I've never seen before. And he was clearly flirting with her, because whatever he was saying was making her laugh and giggle. And I hated it.

Just then the bartender finally gave me my drink. I quickly took a long sip from the glass in my hand. And practically bore holes into the side of that guy's head.

𝘶𝘨𝘩! 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵! I thought to myself.

Well, of course she isn't, she looks absolutely clueless as to what's going on. I just continued to watch the duo with a death glare.

A few more minutes went by and Tasha and that guy, whoever he is, had somehow gotten closer. And the grip on my glass had gotten tighter.

His hand was now brushing up along her forearm, and before I knew it he had dragged her off onto the dance floor.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Natasha's pov:

Music was blaring all around me, as I danced with this guy who's name I learned was phillip. He came over to me a little while ago and introduced himself after Steve ditched me to go hang out with bucky.

And surprisingly he held up a good conversation. And somehow I had allowed him to drag me off onto the dance floor.

Not so long ago the music here was calm and a bit boring but someone had changed the music and now the main floor of the stark tower had become a whole ass night club.