Baby whispers👩‍👩‍👧.

(Scarlett x Lizzie)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡Elizabeth's pov:♡

I yawned, slightly shifting in my spot on the sofa. I'm currently watching T.V downstairs from my home.

While my wife Scarlett is resting upstairs in our bed. It's only early in the afternoon, when I hear feet pattering on the floor into the living room.

I turned to find the most adorable sight ever.

There stood tiredly in the doorway was my wife, clutching a white fluffy stuffed bunny. Whilst her other hand was balled into a fist while rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Her beautiful blond hair was messy, and her swollen belly was slightly noticeable underneath her blue oversized crew neck sweater.

"Aw, hi baby, did you had a good nap?" I spoke in a soft baby voice.

She whined and nodded her head slightly, and waddled over to me. I instantly opened my arms and allowed her to snuggle into me.

"Hello honey" I planted a loving kiss on her head.

"Hi my love" She mumbled into the crook of my neck.

"And hello to you too sweetheart" I spoke whilst gently rubbing my hand over Scarlett's baby bump.

Scarlett is 7 months pregnant, we are both expecting a baby girl in about another 2 months. And we couldn't be happier.

Lately Scarlett has been very snuggly and clingy, which I don't mind one bit. She's so cute when she's clingy.

"How are you and baby feeling my darling?" I asked softly.

"Mm..baby girl has been fairly active in there for the most part.." The blond grumbled beside me, motioning to her belly.

"Ohh baby, I'm sorry. Maybe some cuddles will make it better?" I asked, I myself was in the mood for a good cuddle.

Scarlett nodded her head and cuddled into my side further. I wrapped an arm around her, and leaned my head onto her.

"I had a dream" my wife spoke up after a moment of silence.

"Oh? Do tell" I grinned.

"I dreamt about you" her breathtaking eyes looked into mine with an almost dreamy look on her face.

I smiled as I leaned to kiss her sweet lips. I smiled into the kiss, unable to help myself.

"Oh? And what was I doing in this dream.." I smirked with a playful glance.

"No, not like that you idiot" Scarlett glared at me jokingly while her cheeks turned pink.

We both chuckled, and snuggled into each other again.

"Okay, but seriously hun, tell me what your dream was about" my voice returned to its regular tone.

Scarlett remained silent for a moment, before speaking

"I dreamt about you with our baby in your arms.." She smiled.

My heart melted, I didn't know what to say. So I gently put my hand on top of Scarlett's stomach whilst rubbing my thumb over it.

Then I felt my lips tug into a big smile. I mean how could I not?.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"Yeah. Rose was running around you both squealing and laughing while blowing bubbles" She whispered while smiling at me.

"You had the biggest smile I had ever seen, while you talked to our little one. You all looked so happy" She finished.

My heart swelled as she described her dream to me. My eyes almost filled with happy tears just listening.

I am so in love with this woman it drives me crazy. All I want to do is keep her safe and give her all my love.

"I love you so much, beautiful. To the moon and pluto"

I brought my hand up to entangle my fingers into her silky blonde hair, I grinned happily leaning my forehead against hers, my hand cupping her cheek.

"And I love you my love. To the moon and pluto" She whispered, leaning into my touch.

"And I love our girls, even the little 4 feet of trouble napping upstairs" I said referring to Rose upstairs.

Scarlett giggled at my statement.

"And we love you too baby girl, your mommy and I can't wait to meet you"I whispered close to Scarlett's big belly, giving it a gentle kiss.

I sat up and leaned back into the couch, and gave my wife a few gentle loving kisses. Before cuddling again and continuing watching whatever was on TV.

A few hours later I got up to go make lunch, and to run a few errands for Scarlett with Rose.

The rest of the day was relatively chill, our little one did kick a few times and forced her mommy to eat gross food combos while I watched in horror.

Like who eats boiled eggs and horseradish? Or tuna with chocolate milk? Gross.

Rose and I constantly pestered Scarlett by going wherever she went just to talk to her bump.

Rose was somehow convinced the baby could hear her, probably my fault. But aside from that I loved seeing Rose talk about how excited she was to meet her baby sister.

She promised to be the best big sister, to always share her things and to be kind to her soon to be little sister.

Scarlett and I cooed almost all night about it just before slipping into bed, and calling it a night with loving kisses and lots more cuddling.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
A/N: *eminem starts playing* Guess who's back💃 back again😏.

But anyway how yall doing, I'm sorry I have been so absent from both my books ik ik you're probably mad at me.

But I have had major writer's block for a while now. But I have been trying to finish some one shots I promise I'll try put them out at fast as I can.

But again, thank you to everyone who has been waiting ever so patiently, and to everyone who has been voting and taking the time to read my stories and comment.

I appreciate and love you guys sm <33. I would never have done this w out you all so thank you sm!!.

Now ik this one isn't as good as you all probably hoped it'd be, but I'll try write something better soon🌷🐝.

Also I'm so damn sorry to anyone who requested something, I have just been so so busy but I'll try my hardest to finish your guys requests💗.

And as always stay safe,healthy, and clean ily <3.

1,057 words :)