A little witch meant for mischief🍼

(Natasha x Carol x Little wanda)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3rd person pov:

A certain long red haired little was wandering around the big hallways of the compound,her fluffy stuffed unicorn in hand.

"Mamaaaa…." Wanda called for her mama.

Wanda was bored,and it didn't help that she had slipped. So now she was a bored baby, with nothing to do. So now she was on the hunt for her mama Natasha romanoff.

"Mama where is ou?" The little witch called out into the seemingly empty hallways.

𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢…she thought to herself feeling a little anxious and worried.

Wanda began wandering further down the hallway, towards where she'd hoped her mama would be.

She waddled towards her and her mama's shared bedroom. Then she knocked three times and called for her mama once more.

She waited a few seconds for a response but was met with pure silence. Just then the red head grabbed the door knob and opened the door.

When the Scarlet witch entered the room, her eyes eagerly searched around the room, in hopes of finding the one person she had been looking for.

Just then her eye's landed on a sleeping figure on the bed in the middle of the room. 

"Mama" she whispered whilst shuffling closer to the bed. She smiled softly as she was met with a certain sleeping redhead in the bed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Wanda's pov:

I finally found mama!

I was so happy, I thought mama must've left me. But mama was just sleepy. I kissed mama's forehead softly.

"Mama wake" I whispered hoping she'd wake up. When she didn't wake up, I decided to tap her arm and try again.

"Mama….up, wake wakey" I softly whispered. I watched as mama stirred a bit in her sleep but she still didn't wake up.

I let out a huff and a pout. 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘺 I thought to myself in disappointment.

Just then I looked around mama and I's room, until my eyes landed on her vanity which was filled with her makeup and perfumes.

I looked back at mama still sleeping, then a sly grin made its way onto my face.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3rd person pov:

Wanda quietly made her way over to her mama's vanity still holding her stuffie in one hand.

She used her free hand to pull out the chair that was sitting in front of the large mirror. She then plopped herself down into the chair, she almost fell but quickly grabbed onto the desk in front of her, steadying herself.

She quickly whipped her head around to see if Nat had woken up, but to her relief she was still sound asleep. 

She then lent forward examining all the different pretty packaged products. There were dior lipsticks and blushes, yves saint Laurent perfumes,and all sorts of brand names Wanda didn't care much for.

After all, she was only a little baby.

Wanda quickly picked up one of the many lipstick tubes that were out for display in front of her. She pulled off the lid and twisted out what seemed to be a deep red lipstick.

Oh she was gonna have fun with this.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Natasha's pov:

*a few hours later*