Valentine💘.

Valentine💘.

(Wanda x Natasha)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡Natasha's pov:♡

I sighed to myself, whilst turning down my TV volume.

Today is valentine's day. The worst day of the year, for me atleast.

They say valentine's day is about love and passion between two people. Typically it's a day about asking your special someone out on a date, or doing simple romantic gestures for someone you love or someone who loves you.

To put it quite plainly, Valentine's day is a day for love. Whether that'd be old love or new.

Everyone around me had someone to love and cherish, someone they could call they're own. Meanwhile for most of my life, I have had no one.

I couldn't care less to be honest. Atleast, that's what the old me would have said.

If I can recall Steve isn't in the compound at the moment, he's out on a date.

Clint has gone home to spend the day with his wife and kids.

Tony is probably off trying to surprise Pepper with an expensive and lavish gift or something. Or he's taken her out to the most expensive restaurant money can buy.

Thor is god knows where, probably roaming around seeing as he isn't seeing anyone romantically. I think.

I guess there is Bruce, but he and I weren't going anywhere so we aren't a thing anymore. I'm not sure what he's up to however.

And then there's the twins I don't even know if they're into valentine's at all. So I'm not sure where they are at the moment.

I sighed while glancing outside my window, the sun was just setting. Its rays of light painted the sky with streaks of auburn,vibrant yellows, and gorgeous pink hues.

It was a beautiful sight, truly. My bedroom is warm with the colours of the sun.

I adjusted my seating position and just stared outside of my floor to ceiling windows.

The view reminded me of someone, a very specific Sokovian. I couldn't help but let my mind think of her.

Wanda.

Her stupidly gorgeous face, her soft, gentle laugh, her mesmerising green eyes. God she is a sight for sore eyes.

I felt my lips turn into a small smile at just the mere thought of her.

Damm. I'm down bad.

After a few seconds of watching the sunset my "me" time was rudely interrupted by a soft knock at my door.

I groaned and decided to ignore it. Whoever it was, I wasn't in the mood to talk to.

I tried to focus on the wonderful view infront of me. But whoever was at the door soon continued to knock.

"Who is it?" I huffed.

When no one answered I grew a little confused and irritated. I repeated my earlier sentence and still there was silence.

Just as I got up to answer the door, an array of loud heavy knocks sounded on my door.

I heard a faint voice say "Pietro!".

Alarmed I quickly pulled out my gun from the waist band of my pants and cautiously approached my door and ripped it open.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡Wanda's pov:♡

I am currently standing outside of Natasha's door. Today is the american holiday called "Valentine's day".

We never really celebrated valentine's day back in Sokovia. But I had always wanted to.