Drunk confession💘

♡lizzie's pov:♡

"Alright bye guys! Get home safe goodnight!" I called out to my departing friends from the avengers cast.

"Alright bye lizzie, thank you for having us!" Chris Hemsworth smiled and waved whilst trying to support a very drunk Chris Evans.

We had just finished a small after party at my house. There were a few drinks and games and light hearted jokes. It was a good evening.

Some of us didn't get as wasted as Scarlett,Jeremy,Chris E, and Brie Larson. Those four drank a little more than they meant to, but it was hilarious watching them all stumble about and slur their sentences together.

As I said my last farewells to some of my drunk friends, I turned to walk back inside feeling slightly tipsy as I did so. I shut and locked my front door, making my way into my living room where the party was held.

There were cups and beer bottles still layed out, a few games and food garbage left about. I sighed while running my fingers through my slightly messy blonde hair.

Just then something caught my attention. In the corner of my eye I saw a certain someone still inside my living room.

Scarlett was practically asleep on my couch. I lightly chuckled to myself as I approached her sleeping form.

I kneeled down and lightly started shaking her shoulder to wake her. As I did so, I took a small moment to admire how beautiful she really is.

I mean, come on, she's Scarlett freaking Johansson. And I may or may not have a slight crush on her

Anyway, I let my eyes drift from her perfectly plucked eyebrows, down to her long dark eyelashes, then to her nose, then all the way down to her full pink lips.

She looked so peaceful, I know she's been working hard lately, with her new skincare brand "the outset" and her babies. It must be hard juggling your work and home life all at the same time.

She's so amazing and that's one of the many reasons why I love her. Just then her eyes began to flutter open, and soon I was met with breathtaking green eyes and a clearly drunk smile.

"Heyy there Liz..." she drunkenly smiled, my heart couldn't help but awe at her. She was just so adorable.

"Hey there goofball..." I smiled, gently running fingers through her pretty blonde short hair.

All of a sudden a loud crack of thunder startled me. It must've startled Scar too, because she flinched slightly now sitting up.

Then it began raining 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 outside. I could hear the rain hitting the windows in the living room, and the wind howling outside.

𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮...𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥...I thought to myself.

"Mmm I should be going home, I miss my babies...." She slurred with the cutest pout.

Just then she slowly tried to get up, but soon realized she couldn't exactly walk straight so she sat back down rather quickly.

"Sweetheart, there's a huge storm outside. I don't think it'll be safe for you to be driving right now, especially with the state you're in...." I started with concern laced in my voice.

"B-but I wanna see my babies...." She hiccups with a pout.

Right now she looked like a toddler who was begging their mommy to let them go out and play. But I didn't want to send her home wasted,driving in the dark, right in the middle of a storm.

"Aw hun, I know but it's too stormy for you to be driving and I don't want anything bad happening to you out on the road okay?" I spoke gently.

She sadly nodded her head while looking down. Just then she tried reaching for a bottle of beer, which I quickly snatched away before she could get.