cuts and cookies 🍼.

(Nat x little wanda)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3rd person pov:

Natasha was exhausted to say the least.

The redhead had just arrived back at the avengers compound after a mission that was supposed to only take 2 weeks to finish but ended up being 4 instead, due to some unexpected complications.

Nat was currently in the elevator making her way up to her and Wanda's shared floor. Excitement bubbling in her veins.

As tired as she was she couldn't help but be excited to finally see her little baby wanda.

She had missed her baby so much over the past month. And she was finally going to get to see her.

Natasha had left the little one in Maria's care, with her sister Yelena helping out every now and then along with the rest of the team too of course.

Finally a small ding noise was heard from the elevator as its doors slid open. Nat sighed a sigh of relief and took a step out onto wanda and her shared floor.

The former assassin listened out for any sort of noise that would alert her of any other presences on the floor besides herself.

A small smile made its way onto her face as she heard cute giggles fill the air. She instantly recognized the sound belonging to her precious baby girl. A quiet thud was heard as nat dropped her duffle bag onto the floor and made her way quietly towards the sounds of laughter.

Natasha had made her way into the living room and the smile on her face grew wider as she witnessed the scene before her.

Yelena,nats younger sister,was sitting in the middle of the living space tickling a very giggly little witch.

"I'M GONNA GET YOU!" Yelena joked while continuing to tickle Wanda's sides.

"NOOO TETYA LENA!" Wanda squealed with laughter as she tried desperately to scramble away from the blonde.

"Well,well,well look who's home wans" Yelena said, stopping her little tickle rampage.

Wanda turned her head while still lying on the floor and gasped as she saw her mama standing by the doorway watching the duo with a smile.

"MAMA!!" Yelled the sokovian while quickly getting up and running over the russian standing in the doorway still.

Wanda's body crashed into the fiery redhead's body with much more force than intended, almost knocking the pair to the ground.

"Hello there detka, slow down princess" Nat chuckled at her baby's eagerness. Nat immediately wrapped her arms and squeezed the young sokovian in a warm and loving hug.

"Mama ou finally back!" She squealed happily.

"I know baby I know. Mamas sorry for taking so long some things got.....complicated on mommys mission" she said while picking her baby up and placing her on her hip.

Wanda leaned in and gave her mama a kiss to her cheek and pulled back with a smile.

Natasha returned the gesture and planted a kiss of her own, on the happy girl in her arms cheek.

"I miss ou mama, pease no go way" she begged with the cutest puppy dog eyes she could muster.

"Aaw my sweet girl, dont worry baby mama's not going anywhere" nat assured her.

"Pomise?" She whispered while nuzzling her face into the crook of Nats neck.

"I promise printsessa" the older woman confirmed.