When it rains💘.

(When It rains💘.)

(Scarlett x lizzie)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Lizzie's pov:

The clouds had turned a soft, yet dull grey color. And the winds had picked up speed maybe an hour or so ago.

I watched as clear water droplets seemed to race down the clear glass window I am currently standing In front of. I have always loved and admired rainy days.

For as long as I can remember I've always found comfort in the chilly and aqueous weather. Ever since I was a little girl.

I remember when I used to beg my elder twin sisters to come play in the mud and rain with me when I was young. Obviously, now thinking back on it, it probably wasn't the best idea. Considering we'd always end up sick the next day.

I smiled to myself slowly bringing my hot cup of tea up to my lips. I took a long sip from the warm beverage, humming in content feeling the warm liquid make its way down my throat.

I let out a sigh and watched as my breath fogged up the window in front of me.

And just then I felt a pair of arms snake their way around my waist. I smiled to myself already knowing who it is.

"Hey there sleepy head" I greeted, slightly turning my head to the side, confirming my thoughts as to who it was.

"Hi baby.." Scarlett mumbled into the crook of my neck. She was clearly still half asleep, or at least somewhat still tired. 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵'𝘷𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 I chuckled to myself in my head.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I asked softly, doing my best to plant a kiss on her temple.

"Mhmm" she hummed.

My heart melted seeing her in her sleepy state, she was just the cutest.

"It was good....until you left me" she said with an adorable pout. I placed my cup of tea down on a small table beside me and fully turned so I was now facing my pouty girlfriend.

"Aww you poor baby.." I cooed.

Scarlett simply rolled her eyes as I chuckled. And that's when she decided to shut me up by connecting our lips in a soft passionate kiss.

Once we pulled away from each other- much to my dismay- Scarlett visibly shivered and said

"Darling can we please go back to bed? It's freezing cold. Not to mention its pouring outside"

I only giggled and kissed her little pout she had made.

"I still don't get why you love rainy weather though, it's a nuisance." Scarlett complained as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Because my love, it...it helps me feel calmer, and it helps me sleep sometimes too..." I exclaimed whilst giving her a quick peck on her forehead.

"I know, a literal storm could be happening outside and you'd be out like a light" she giggled making me smile.

"That's happened before" she stated as a matter of factly. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Aahhh, was that the time you were scared shit less at night, because you were scared of the thunder and lightning that was going on outside?" I teased with a chuckle.

She just blushed and scoffed at me, while snuggling her face into the crook of my neck, before mumbling a quiet "no".

"Yeah sure alright " I giggled while rolling my eyes with a smirk.

"Here baby" I motioned for her to jump by tapping the back of her thigh. She got the memo and jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist, while I cupped the back of her thighs to hold her up.

"Have I told you how much I love you with bangs?they look so cute on you." She smiled now looking down at me slightly. And I watched as she brought one hand up and began playing with a few of my brunette locks.

"Mhm many times darling" I smirked, feeling my cheeks flare a bit.

"It's still freezing down here." she grumbled.

I giggled while slowly bringing my lips to meet hers once At first the kiss was sweet and romantic, but soon after it became a little more....heated.

"Why don't we take this upstairs..." I mumbled against her lips.

"I'm sure I can find a way to warm you up.." I whispered dangerously close to her ear.

I smirked hearing her whimper against my neck. I made my way towards the staircase with a flushed Scarlett. my cup of tea long forgotten.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
𝘈/𝘯: 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘹 𝘶𝘩𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘭.

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 1 𝘣𝘶𝘵 2 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘮, 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵.

𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘷 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘷 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺😅. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 1000+ 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴.

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘰, 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘵,𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘹𝘰𝘹𝘰.

𝘱.𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 10.7𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 !!