Deception

-------Rose's POV-------

I was walking through a beautiful field, I knew somehow that I wasn't dead but a part of me wondered where the hell I was.

I remember looking into Michaelangelo's beautiful eyes, everything before and after that is just gone from my memory.

Was I dreaming? I had to be..

"Rose, you'll never be good enough and you never were."

Nightmare...definitely a nightmare.

There he was, the man I had fallen out of love with just as quickly as I had fallen in love with him.

"I have two others, and I'll have more. You were never mine and I was never yours, you honestly thought I loved you? How wrong you were."

His vicious chuckle filled the skies that were once blue and turned them into a sickly blackish-gray color.

I felt my eyes narrow as I tried to hold back the tears that were about to spill at any moment.

"Rose, Rose...Rose."

He chanted my name as if he were mocking me.

I felt four pairs of hands grasping my shoulders and two new voices chanted in my ear as well.

"Rose, Rose! Rose! Wake up!"

His voice broke through the chants of those who made my life hell.

My eyes fluttered open and once again I was thrown into reality.

As soon as the feeling in my muscles returned I wrapped my arms around Michaelangelo's neck.

"Thank-you."

I whispered over and over again, between my shivering.

"Whoa...Rose, calm down. I was so scared that I had lost you."

He spoke as I felt his voice temple and his grasp on my hips tightened.

"Never." I whispered.

"Do you...do you remember what happened?"

He asked.

"I was hoping you would."

I replied he ran a hand through his wet hair and shook his head.

Just as he did that my head began pounding and I hunched over in pain.

"Rose?"

Memories of the car ride flooded my mind, the stories we shared, holding hands and...flying off the cliff?

"The accident. We were driving and then your car-"

I sat up and it finally occurred to me that I was in a room.

"It-it went over the cliff."

I explained as I remembered pulling him to shore.

"Where are we? What happened after? Are you okay?" I started frantically asking questions.

He placed a finger over my lips and shook his head.

"This is my parents house, I brought you here and the pack doctor took a look at you. You saved my life Rose."

He brought his lips up to my neck and I felt my body shake as they grazed the mark on my neck.

His mark.

"Then we're even." I whispered.

He cast me a confused look.

"Because you saved mine too."

He smiled and placed his forehead against mine.

"Can I get up now?" I asked.

He nodded, "you've been out for about 12 hours, but your healing is coming along quickly. You might just be a little uncomfortable."

I nodded and stepped off of the bed, wincing slightly at the pain in my stomach before standing up. He helped me to the bathroom where I washed my hair and sponge bathed my wound and body before putting some fresh clothes on.

I walked down the stairs and noticed it was dark out as I met Michaelangelo at the foot of the stairwell.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Around 10." He replied.

"At night?" I asked, earning a nod from him.

"Wow." I said, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Rose." Michaelangelo spoke.

"Hm?"

"I want to kiss you."

I didn't get a chance to respond before his lips were on mine. He brought me into his chest slowly and squeezed my lower back dangerously close to my butt.

I pulled away from the kiss and trailed my lips down to his neck and I left soft kisses down towards his collar bones before kissing my way up to his jaw.

He let out a groan that I felt send vibrations on my tongue, I pressed kisses along his neck once again.

"Damn it, kiss me."

He growled.

"So demanding..." I teased before pressing my lips against his once more.

I felt my back hit the wall of the stairwell as he moved our bodies closer to each other.

"Closer."

He growled as his hands trailed to the small of my back.

I didn't have time to think as my hands trailed to his neck, tickling the back of his neck and to his temple, stroking the small scar that laid there.

"Ahem."

When did the light turn on?

I let my legs drop from Michaelangelo's waist and he brought me close to his side, his hand looping our fingers together and resting them on my hip.

Michaelangelo's "parents" were standing at the foot of the stairwell, a look of embarrassment and amusement painted on their faces.

"As much as I love that the two of you are so enamored with each other could you please refrain from mating in the foyer?"

Mr. Christoff spoke.

I blushed and looked down to the wooden floors while Michaelangelo chuckled and pulled me up the stairs.

He quickly turned on the lights as we got up to his room, and I observed everything from the video game posters to precarious drawings on his walls.

"Here, these should fit. If you want to get dressed in the bathroom, it's right over there."

Now warm and completely content I took another look in the mirror.

I was in Michaelangelo's shirt and boxers but they were really comfortable.

I shrugged, put my hair up in a bun and walked out of the bathroom where Michaelangelo was lying in bed, shirtless, his hair wet and a cup of tea in his hand.

I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach and before I could say the word...I knew what was to come.

'Heat'

Sorry! I know I know! I'm so sorry that this chapter sucked cheese balls I hope that maybe you enjoyed picturing Taylor Lautner shirtless with wet hair...unless you've seen Twilight. Anyway thanks for reading guys and girls I love you all! Ta ta for now!