My Biggest Mistake

---Jack's POV---

"Jack baby, let's go....I'm tired."

Jamie complained.

I stared at the doorway to the ballroom even after Mike had taken her away. I didn't know what I was feeling, our bond was broken, yes but...she was mine.

The one thing in my life that I actually could call 'mine'.

~~~~~ 1 year earlier~~~~~

"Do you have to leave so soon?" The blond girl asked as I pulled my shirt over my head, I looked back to the bed where she lay and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I have work to do, "

And I really did, but nevertheless she groaned and rolled over.

"Be gone by the time I get back."

I ordered, I knew she had heard me because she sighed and sat up as I shut the door.

I wandered the streets aimlessly in search for...something, something that I could feel was near.

My heart started to race and my breathing hitched in my throat when my eyes landed on her, the waves of power rolling off of her almost made me bow to her.

It was her, the one everyone spoke of. The girl with witch qualities.

I'd heard a rumor that years ago a prophet gave birth to an inhuman child.

A hybrid of some sort, yes she was a full werewolf but she possessed powers. Her mother died soon after her birth and she was found by an ordinary pack family.

Supposedly she was to be one of the most beautiful women in the history of our kind, and she most certainly was.

Her beautiful blond hair cascaded down her back beautifully and her long legs fit her jeans perfectly, but it was when she turned around that my breathing truly hitched.

She stopped talking to her friends and walked over to me, I was stunned into silence.

Was she my mate? The beautiful creature was mine?

I smiled and pulled her to mine, feeling shocks run up and down my arms as I did so.

She was mine.

And immediately, I loved her.

"I'm Rose, what's your name?"

She asked, her voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Jack, Jack Wiesler."

I replied, she smiled and bit her lip, making her look even more delectable.

I leaned down and kissed her, there was passion and lust but adoration and grace lined in between.

"Rose."

I whispered as we pulled away.

She was my Rose.

~~~~~~Present Day~~~~~~

"Come on! Let's go! Stop staring at that stupid door, she's not coming back. Now let's go upstairs! Amy's waiting for us!"

Jamie tugged at my arm, I looked away from the door and growled.

"Let go of me." I snapped as I snatched my arm from her grip.

There was nothing getting in my way now.

Rose was mine.

-------------Rose's POV--------------

I stared at Michaelangelo in shock as did both of my parents.

"Sweetheart...this is a very big step, and your mate has been kind enough to offer us a place to stay, for all of us to stay."

Mom said as she smiled at Michaelangelo.

"Well I also came here to ask if I may...I want to love your daughter the way a true mate should. I want to hold her and have not a care in the world what others think. I want to be able to maybe one day say 'This is my everything, my love...my wife.' I want your blessing so that we may have a mating ceremony."

He finished and smiled at me, he was unbelievable.

This kind and beautiful man was mine.

"Well you've got my blessing."

Mom smiled at the both of us.

"Rose, go on upstairs and get changed. We will discuss pack matters down here."

Dad spoke and I smiled, leaving Michaelangelo with my parents.

I came to my room and saw that my mom had laid out a pair of jeans and a blouse along with a jacket for me.

I quickly changed into the outfit before looking myself over in the mirror and leaving the room.

I watched as dad shook hands with Michaelangelo and nodded towards the both of us as I came up to the side of my mate.

"I'll treat her with all the dignity, respect and honor a true Luna deserves."

He grinned as he looked back to me, making me blush.

"When can we be expected to move?"

Dad asked.

Michaelangelo responder shortly.

"I can send someone up here to guide you all to my pack, Rose and I need to get going though, my parents will be wondering where I've gone."

We quickly said goodbye to my parents and set off towards the car, waving goodbye from the windows.

"You really didn't have to do this."

I spoke to Michaelangelo, he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"For you, I'd do anything."

SHORT! I'm so sorry. I know it's super duper bad and I apologize but I just got back from a competition. I hope maybe some of you enjoyed? DON'T YOU LOVE THE COVER? This chapter is dedicated to TarynRenee, for making this amazing cover that I totally fell in love with :P anyway guys I hope you continue reading? Thanks so much. Michaelangelo on the side-------->