Strong

----Rose's POV----

"Yes, yes now come both of you, get dressed and come down into the study."

Michael and I looked at each other, dumb founded and shocked.

"You didn't...you know, tell your dad anything did you?"

I asked as I clipped my bra on and slipped on a random shirt.

"No, I don't understand why he would be calling us down...especially now."

He muttered.

After descending the stairs my mind started to race.

What if we were in trouble?

What would we be in trouble for?

My thoughts were cut short by Michaelangelo squeezing my hand in reassurance.

"You're shaking."

He said, looking into my eyes.

I didn't answer.

I didn't have to, I was shaking and he already knew why.

"No matter what happens, you and I are together, until the very end. No one, not even my father can tear us apart, no matter what it's you...you who makes me strong. If that makes me a pussy, then so be it."

He said, as he brought his hand up to my face, swiped his thumb across my cheek and caught a rogue tear.

I nodded my head and let him lead me into his father's office.

"One moment."

The other side called, shuffling, and soon I was face to face with the intimidating King.

"Come in, we have much to talk about."

We obeyed and walked into the musky office, taking a seat on the couch directly across from his majesty's desk.

"It has come to my attention that the both of you have mated, this may or may not result in a child being produced, now if it comes to that we will be fully supportive of the both of you, since in the future your 'marriage' will be your mating ceremony."

Michael squeezed my hand and smiled at me and I replied with a smile of my own.

"However...Mike, your mate is keeping secrets. Aria, our kingdom reader sensed that Rosie here...was brought out of her dream and into another dimension, isn't that right?"

Slowly, I felt Michael's hand slide out of mine and he turned to look at me.

I cleared my throat and felt the heat from my cheeks travel down to my neck.

"I-I....I um,"

The words were on the tip of my tongue, I wanted so desperately to tell Michaelangelo of what had happened but...my brain wasn't working with my mouth.

"I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to explain on the way to Montreal."

Hy head immediately snapped up to look at his majesty.

"Montreal? Father you must be joking-"

"Do I look like the type to joke around here? Go upstairs and pack your bags, there will be a car waiting for you outside in fifteen minutes."

With a quick wave of his hand he dismissed us.

"Go wait outside, I'll gather our things."

Michael said before heading up the stairs where the door slammed shut and I was left outside in the cold.