The Truth

----Rose's POV----

     "Rose? Are you alright?"

Michaelangelo pressed after moments of uninterrupted silence.

"Yeah...I'm okay- um, listen I promise I will tell you all about Malachi, I'll tell you everything. Just not here, okay? Let's get to the hotel first, there's a storm coming, I can feel it."

I replied.

"I feel it too, we're only half an hour away so we should make it there before it gets any worse. C'mon."

He held out his hand for me.

We walked back to the car and strapped in, Michaelangelo turned the heating system on before we departed.

The car ride to the hotel was stressful and very awkward, I didn't know what to say to him or even how to explain his lineage, let alone the fact that I have to die for him to be rid of his curse, and the Lycan population to continue thriving.

Nevertheless, I knew it had to be done...it was just a matter of time.

"Rose...we're here."

He nudged me and pointed out the window.

I gasped.

It was a luxurious looking hotel in the middle of nowhere.

Snow coated the ground as the large glass windows fogged over, the pine trees on either side were large and beautiful and small stones in the ground led to the entrance of the grand hotel.

"Go ahead and wait in the lobby, I'll grab our things."

Michaelangelo nodded, pulling our duffel bags from behind the seats.

I kissed his cheek and pulled my hood over my head before making a dash for the lobby doors.

Michaelangelo was quickly behind me with the reservations ready in hand, the wind was picking up and the rain grew more aggressive.

I knew we had to get inside before it got worse, otherwise we were going to be stuck in a shit hole.

"Excuse me, we have reservations for the King Suite."

Michaelangelo settled things with the concierge as I observed the inside of the hotel.

It was definitely warmer in here.

Michaelangelo soon led us away from the lobby and into the elevator where we didn't get off until we reached the top floor.

"Home sweet home."

Michaelangelo jokingly said as he dropped our luggage in the entrance of the room and took his shoes off at the door.

I followed, kicking off my wet converse and slipping out of my drenched socks.

"Before we talk...I'm going to take a shower and change, if that's okay."

I said, looking at my hands.

Michaelangelo walked over to me,

"No...it's not okay."

He raised my chin to look at him.

"Not unless I can join you."

He winked and scooped me up in his arms, walking us towards the enormous bathroom in the suite.

I guess a long shower couldn't hurt.

-----------

"I love you."