Suddenly

-Rose-

I sat up, waking up from my dream and gasping for air.

'You have to die'

Just as I was about to sit up I felt pressure in my abdomen and I looked down.

Bandages covered my torso and I gasped as the light flicked on.

"Rose, I thought I heard you wake up."

Michaelangelo smiled at me as he opened the door, another man following him.

"You we're lucky young lady, if it wasn't for your healing abilities I'd say you were as good as dead."

The man spoke and I exchanged a confused look with my mate.

"Rose this is the doctor who is treating you, you've only been asleep for about ten hours so he's still observing you."

The doctor lifted my arm and examined it before placing it back down next to me.

"Looks like your stitches are healing, I may even allow you to walk out of here later."

I nodded as he wrote a few more things down and exited the room.

"Come lay with me."

I moved to the side of the bed and Michaelangelo rid himself of his shoes.

I sighed as I wrapped my arms around him and he kissed the top of my head.

"Rose are you alright?"

He questioned.

I didn't know how to answer that.

Was I alright?

"I'm just happy to be here, with you."

I replied, he sighed and scooted closer to me so that our bodies touched and the warmth from our bodies radiated off of each other.

"Rose...you know you can tell me anything, I know you're hiding something from me-"

I opened my mouth to protest.

"But," he continued, "I will wait until you're ready to tell me."

"Ok."

I whispered.

------------------------------------------------

When morning arrived Michaelangelo was at the window, a cup of coffee in hand and a pair of sweat pants on his hips.

"Michaelangelo."

I whispered as I stood and he smiled and turned slowly to meet my gaze, his eyes slowly trailing down my body, bruised and beaten.

I lowered my gaze and felt a blush creeping up my neck.

"Don't ever hide yourself from me."

He said as he took both of my hands in his.

"I wish you didn't have the burden of everything I've dragged into our relationship..."

I shook my head.

"You are not a burden...our relationship is far from a burden, and even if there are problems with Jack, we are mates and he can never change that."

I smiled and pressed my lips against his, my hands going around his neck and smiling into our kiss.

"Darling I haven't seen Rose and I was wondering if- oh!"

Michaelangelo's mother burst through the door to his chambers and gasped.

I grasped the sheets and pulled them over my body as Michaelangelo rolled his eyes and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"What is it mother?"

He sighed impatiently.

"I didn't know you were getting a head start on making my grandchildren.."

I wanted to die.

"Mother! Please."

"Oh Mike come off it, I was your age once too, in fact your father and I-"

Michaelangelo held up a hand.

"Mother is there another reason you decided to barge into Rose's recovery room?"

"Your father wishes to speak to the both of you...wedding plans and that sort of thing."

My jaw dropped and Michaelangelo followed.

"Wedding plans?!"

We exclaimed.

Sorry for the late update but I'll be updating more frequently over break and hopefully once the new semester starts. This chapter is short but it starts to get a little more interesting in chapters to come. Thanks for reading and sticking with me! Need more updates? Comment your thoughts and get more frequent updates! Love you all!

The Alpha's Rose.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara