"𝟙"

An eight-year-old kid is sprinting as fast as they can to find the room where their only friend is awaiting their death

An eight-year-old kid is sprinting as fast as they can to find the room where their only friend is awaiting their death. After a while of running, Y/n was finally standing in front of the hospital room.

They took a deep and shaky breath and knock on the door, after hearing couple of footsteps from the other side of the room, the room slowly opened.

They give a small reassuring smile to the lady who just opened the door, that lady's eyes are red. Y/n invite themselves in.

Y/n runs yo to the bed to find nothing on the bez. Their eyes widened, and they look around the room to find their friends' family crying in the corner. Y/n heard some footsteps approaching them so they turn around to their friend's mother handing them a small note.

They took a deep sigh and opened the note.

" Dear y/n,

Hey, so as you probably know that I am in heaven and looking at you right now. I am also waving at you but you can't see me. You know I always wanted to tell you this so I am going to write everything here.
1. You are my best friend!
2. I am going to miss you and I also want you to miss me.
3. And I want you to make new friends! and by that I mean you are super shy so for you to be confident, you need to make new friends! Many friends! MANY MANY FRIENDS! MANY MANY MANY FRIENDS!

Now bye, and take care! "

Y/n looks at the note, more tears start falling out of their eyes. Many friends? Do you wish for me to have more friends? More friends? MANY FRIENDS? MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY FRIENDS? Y/n smiles and make a small vow to themselves that they are going to make the whole world their friends. And be a small vessel for their friends.

[RING RING]

Y/n opens their eyes to look around their room, they smile a little bit after remembering that today is going to be their first day at Hopes Peak Academy. They switch on their phone and tweets
"Good morning my friends!" Just after seconds of posting, they instantly get thousands of likes and comment on their tweet.

They close their phone and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. They quickly put on their outfit, take their bag and put in their necessity such as bandages, a pair of clothing, a small knife and a small pistol [for plot purposes] etc.

 They quickly put on their outfit, take their bag and put in their necessity such as bandages, a pair of clothing, a small knife and a small pistol [for plot purposes] etc

[For girls]

[For boys]

Y/n goes to their kitchen and eat some cereal, then they left their house. They still sometimes miss their parents but what can we do now they are dead and forever will be dead. I was walking down the street and many people were smiling and waving at me, I wave them back.

I was now standing in front of Hopes Peak Academy, I look around to find someone who I never thought would be there. I walk up to the Ultimate Fashionista, she was standing at the gate of the Academy with a beautiful black haired girl who is the same height as her.

"Hello, I am y/n l/n, the ultimate friend, you are Junko Enoshima, right?" I confidently introduce myself as I walk up to her with a gentle smile

"Yeah, I am Junko Enoshima, Charmed, I am sure!" She gives me a big smile as waves her hand at me

"Are you also a freshman?" I asked her with a confused expression

"Yes I am a freshman" she answered me as I look at the other person who is beside her

"Are you a freshman too?" I tilted my head a little at her, she hesitate for a moment then she said

"Yes, I am also a freshman" she answered me with a small pout

I smile widely at her and said " What are your name and Talent?"

She again hesitates and looks at Junko for a second and answers my question
"I am Mukuro Ikusaba, the ultimate Soldier" I was shocked for a little bit then my face turn happy and I said "Wow! That is super cool! " She blushes a little bit then Junko butted in "Let's not talk to my Ugly sister and let's go"

"Wait you two are siblings? That's cool! and I don't think she is ugly. Just take a look she is super cute!" I praised her sister

"Let's not waste our time and let's go!" I smile at them and took a step in.

Suddenly my vision starts to get dark

"N- no-" that's all I was able to say before I blackout completely

[Chapters 1 and 2 need rewriting]

[Ch 1- check!]