"𝟝𝟜"

"Lets go and investigate

"Lets go and investigate. " I said as walk into the dining hall, Toko hesitantly stood up and followed me as I lead her to the fifth floor.

As we were climbing the stairs, I opened the monopad and take a look at the fifth-floor map, The 5th floor isn't huge but it has a couple important rooms to check out. I really like the look and layout of the halls here. It's a very pleasant blue with the sparse foliage on the sides.

We both walked into the nearest classroom, I opened the door while Toko hide behind me.

"This is the Classroom 5-A... Huh? Almost same, nothing seems interesting here, lets leave Toko." I said as I took a last glance in the room and we both left.

We both walked to the Classroom 5-B, and opened the door.....?

"Sayaka...." I said as my head rest on her lap, she looks at me with a pale expression, she snaps out of it and gently look at me.

"Yes?"

"Why did he die? Why did she die? Three important people died in just one day.......I think I am just a toy who had already been broken." She sympathetically smiles at me and reassures me that everything is going to be okay.

I gently smile and gaze at her face, "You are an angel, thank you..... I love you...I will never leave you.." More tears fall out of my eyes as I gaze at her.

"No....you are my angel." She gently replied as she watches me sleep on her lap.

Even in my dreams, I can't escape them but above everything, one thing that stuck to me was 'you are just a toy who got soo easily broken that it is funny and bring me despair.'

And the one was said that is dead....... I suppose when she called me the ultimate toy the moment we met, I should have stopped her that moment instead of brushing it off.

It even stuck to me when I introduced myself to those kids, it's funny.

"Y-y/n!" Toko said while panicking, I snapped out of it and gaze at her.