"𝟛𝟞"

"I apologise but you slightly deserved it

"I apologise but you slightly deserved it." I apologized as I clench my fist. I look away from her to look at Mondo, He is standing, with his eyes wide open beside him is Taka, who is shouting at him to listen to him because Mondo just kept ignoring the world.

I turn my gaze to the others, Mostly looking concerned and overwhelmed while others like Celeste, Kyoko and Byakuya, have straight faces, staring at Sayaka's or Mondo's face.

"Do you remember the day when you saved me, saved you, you are an angel who saved me! I just want to show the same love you show me!" Sayaka scratches her hair violently while glaring at me with an angry expression.

"I do love you...." To save myself or the others, I lied. I don't wish to spend more time with this crazy girl.

She gasped happily and run up to me with brutal force, knocking both of us on the floor. My head collided with the ground, making my head ache.

"Really!!!" She playfully said as I give her a gentle smile, while the others looks at us like we are crazy.

Sayaka doesn't have any plans on getting off of me, so I just decided to ask her a question "Do you know where is alter ego?" I whispered the question due to Monokuma being close to us.

"Celeste have alter ego." Sayaka replied gleefully with the same whispering tone. I quickly turn my gaze toward Celeste, I unnoticedly glare at her.

"Thank you," I mumbled as she hovers over me, not letting go of me.

"Meh!!! I am bored!!!! So let's start the execution already!!" Monokuma shouts as her grip on me tightened. She is not going to let me go, fuck! I need to get out of her grasp!!!!

I stop moving around and quickly kick her body off of me, she gasps in pain and rolls back.

I stood up and dusted my clothes.

"Now then, I've prepared a very special punishment for...her! Let's give it everything we've got! It's...PUNISHMENT" monokuma announced as a chain comes in and wrap around her neck, taking her off to somewhere.

"Maizono Sayaka's Final Performance"

Maizono is placed on a stage, with the form of a giant beartrap along its edge. She is required to sing in order to fill the a score meter until it's full.

She accidentally steps on a bear trap, mumbling in pain. She gives a bright smile while dancing and singing but there are many times where, she stands on those beartraps.

She was doing good, but she accidentally steps on the biggest bear trap, making it kill her.

Just as imagined, her execution was cruel.

"Woah! Wasn't it so despairing! She smiled through her pain, it makes me feel so much despair!!!" The bear happily jumped around my legs.

"I have a question." Kyoko stated with a poker face. "What did you do? What did you...do to me?" She continued.

My eyes perk up at the question, Does the same happen with her too? But if I take a look at her legs, they are spotless, with no scars, no healed burns, nothing.

The bear is startled as it says "..What!?"

"Answer me. What did you do to my body?" Kyoko pushed on a little more, the bear jumps up, "Uwaaah! Oh man, oh jeez... Oh man, oh jeez! What do you mean, what did I...do!? I-I have no idea...! I don't know anything about it...!"

Awkward silence

"Okay, things are getting kinda awkward. I think it's about time I got out of here... Meanwhile, you guys can go on enjoying your school life. If you get lonely, gimme a shout! Not that I'll do anything about it, of course! Puhuhu... See ya!" The robot left us alone, I lower my voice and said "Celeste have Alter ego."

I announced as the others gasps "Huh?!" Makoto mumbled in shock.

"Sayaka informed me." I replied, Byakuya gives a narrowed eyed expression and says "Speaking of her, You handled her situation pretty well, I suppose it would not hurt to assume that it was not your first encounter with a crazy person?"

I slightly chuckled and said, "You are right." I felt a little sleepy, I yawned and said "Why don't you all deal with the situation because I am feeling sleepy."

Not waiting for a reply, the ultimate friend picks up their pace and walks out of that room and entered the elevator and made their way back to their home.

Y/n laid on their bed after talking with the second alter ego. It said that the files will be opened as soon as tomorrow, so I just went to sleep.

Just like every day, the announcement plays out as I got up and get dressed. I was walking toward the dining hall but "A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

What?! How?! A trial just happened yesterday!!!

I didn't know where to find the body so just like usual, I sprint to the dining hall and opened the door but there was a sight that I was not ready to see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taka's body, I couldn't even see his face, everything is covered in blood. His whole body, the floor and a chair are covered in blood.

It seems like someone smashed his face with that chair many times.

[Who do you think is the culprit this time?]