"𝟜𝟞"

Morning arrived as well as my classmates in the dining hall

Morning arrived as well as my classmates in the dining hall. As expected Makoto wasn't here. We talked, talked, talked and did fucking nothing. No progress.

I sigh as I look at the notebook in front of me, I wrote my whole plan to fuck up the mastermind and also write it in a blind spot so the mastermind wasn't able to read this.

I lazily gaze at my ceiling, I just need to make the preparation, all I need is-

A weapon
A mask and a suit to hide my identity, in case.

That's all!

Ding dong

Well, that's surprising, I closed my notebook, stood up and grip my pen and opened the door with my left hand.

It's Makoto.

"I am sorry, am I interrupting you?" He said, avoiding my gaze. "Look at me." I said in suspicion.

He slowly looks up and he has dark circles, his eyes are red and puffy. I smiled and said, "wanna take a bath?" He looks up at me with a confused expression and nodded.

We both made our way to the changing room, "Pledge your loyalty, make me trust you." Without anything, I asserted.

"And tell me, why did you do that?" He hesitantly nodded and the story begins "My sister Komaru is being held captive and......Let's start with the first - Mastermind contacted me with a letter and a photo, it was Komaru's! Komaru was bleeding! The photo looked like someone stabbed her and left, how cruel! Then the mastermind told me that Komaru is alive, for now. But if I want Komaru to survive I have to work for the mastermind and love my sister but I just can't kill someone......."

Wha-? I gulp down as I stare at Makoto, he looked up with a pitiful expression and whispered "I don't know what to do? Help me...."

I gently smiled and said, "You need to win the others' trust, by the way how are your things with Kyoko going?"

He gasp and said "Bad, she doesn't even talk to me but I understand, after all, I am a traitor who doesn't deserve sympathy. "

"Oh no, you are a fucking disgusting and a really really really bad one but that doesn't mean you don't deserve empathy." I said with a gentle smile, trying to comfort him but I am still angry at him for betraying us.

"Ouch, that hurt." He jokingly said as I chuckle with him. "Did you tell the mastermind about Alter ego?" I stopped joking and went to the serious stuff.

"....yes." He guiltily said, looking down at his feet, I chuckled at his reaction. He gasped in reply, I wanted to tell him about the second Alter ego but no...

"If that's all then let's go back to my room and talk about non-serious stuff." I said with a laugh and put my arm on his shoulder and walk back to my room.

We entered my room, he took a seat on my bed and I sat down on a chair, and we talked about many things, I am having fun and he looks like he is having fun too.

"Let me tell you that one story! One time Sato and I went to the mall and fuck! Almost everybody starts looking in my direction and that guy was fucking blushing like a high school girl, he is totally not great with peop-" My story got cut off by a knock.

I went to my door and opened it, Hifumi was there. I smiled at him and said, "Wanna hang out with us?" I opened the whole door and his eyes went to Makoto.

He went into full panic mode, he grab my wrist and starts running, and God he was fast for a chubby dude like him. "Y/n! Why that Traitor is with you?!?!" He shouts at me with fear, he kept looking back while Makoto is dumbfoundedly sitting in my room.

"Chill! my guy! We were just hanging out." He looked at me like I was going crazy, "You sure are courageous" he said, wide-eyed.

We apologized and I went back to find Makoto awkwardly standing in my room, I chuckled at his behaviour and took a seat in my chair.

We talked for a while but were again interrupted by a doorbell. I gritted my teeth and opened my door to find Sakura, she already noticed him, he stares at him then me then him and again.

She finally said, "I don't think you should hang out with him and you seem busy so I will leave you." She left.

The mood turned bitter and Makoto left as I went back to theorizing and then sleep.

Morning comes and I went to knock on Makoto's door, I ringed the doorbell, again, again and again.

He is dead, isn't he?

I touched his door and push it and it opened without any problems. My eyes slightly widened but I expected that....

Makoto's body is on his bed, he seems to smiling a bit and a little bit of blood is pooling out of his mouth

Makoto's body is on his bed, he seems to smiling a bit and a little bit of blood is pooling out of his mouth. A small note is near his hands and his middle pinky is stained with blood.