"𝟜𝟟"

"I suppose it's investigation time

"I suppose it's investigation time..." I muttered to myself as I stare at the corpse in front of me.

His hairs, his hairs are wet.....and he smells good too, it seems like he took a shower. We can't take shower at night because the water doesn't run at night, the murder definitely took place in the morning. If I had come here sooner, Makoto probably would be alive......what a bummer!

It's funny how I am not crying anymore, it's almost like I don't feel sad anymore and now it's turning into anger, I will kill the mastermind with my own hands 0v0.

Makoto died in the morning after taking a bath......... It's obviously not a suicide case because he took a bath...... He wanted a fresh start and Makoto has always been this hopeful guy so, there is no way that he would think that suicide is a way out.

After that my eyes went to his room, mostly on the ground, nothing, no hairs truly nothing......what a smart killer.

After taking a good at him, it's obvious that he died because of poison and the poison is probably from the chem lab. I wonder who did it, there are many smart people here.....

A note is written on the bed sheet, I moved Makoto's hand to see it greatly and it said "I am sorry, Komaru"

It's obviously for his sister, he wrote it here but why would he write that instead of the killer's name?

He probably trusted the killer and considering he was able to write four words! Then it must mean that the poison took effect slowly and he was informed about the poison, the moment he took it.

He probably died a long painful death with a brave smile, I am proud to be his friend, a brave, a sweet, a respectful and a smart boy........I miss this dude.....I also miss Mondo, Sayaka, Mukuro and everyone else........I miss them.....why did this all happen?

"Don't worry, everything is going to be alright!" I heard Makoto's voice, I quickly turn around to find myself........in a weird place......a warehouse.

[Haru Sato is my OC and Y/n's best friend and also the ultimate escape artist, okay?!]

Haru is standing beside me, I kept repeating, "Everything is going to be alright!" Again and again, while he kept nodding.

Suddenly the scenery changed and now we are in front of a red-eyed girl with very long black hair that she ties into twintails held by two big, red scrunchies.

"M-maki....." I heard my own voice mutter, it seems like I am not controlling my body?

"How many times do I have to say that, It's just my job y'know?!" She angrily shouted at me, as my body back down a little and Haru also back down.

"But you are here to kill him!! And I can't have that!!!!" I shout at her as Haru smirks, winks and grab my wrist and she is now out of our eyes, we are running away from her while she doesn't even know our position.

"Thanks for distracting her." Haru said with a smile as we kept running, my body replied with "You are the ultimate escape artist, I knew you would find a way so, I just made some time, no biggie and we both would have been fucked if she catches us."

He laughs and says "Hah! She is great at plotting and killing but I can escape and you know how to fuck up with someone's brain, we are the best duo!"

"Hell yeah!"

A loud sound could be heard and I am in the room, it happened in past, right? I smirk as the whole thing replayed in my head.....but I wonder who this Maki is?

After my whole investigation, I left the room and decided to head to the dining room to find everyone here, and having a normal conversation.

I guess I am going to make their day worse except for Byakuya, he seems to be turned on by mysteries and murders.

"Wanna know a secret?" I said in a loud voice, everyone turned their head. "What secret?" Byakuya ask with a confused expression.

"Ufufu, are finally going to tell us that you never wear underwear? Hah! I knew it!" Genocide jack said as I flinch at her statement. "Shut it!" I shout at her and she laughs out loud.

It frustrates me so I just decided to drop the bomb on them "Makoto is dead, I found him in his room, and the door was open." Silence could be heard from the room.

"WOAH OHOHOHO! Hell yeah, Another person with murderous intent, ha ha ha its turning me ON so much!!!" Zhe wraps her arms around herself with a perverted face.

"Well, at least we are safe, now." Byakuya showed his shitty thoughts and ended up getting a fuck you from me.

"Well, I slightly expected it." Celeste said, sitting comfortably in her seat with a smile.

Kyoko didn't show an ounce of emotion, she stood up and walk out of this room probably to find his body, after all, they were pretty close.

Hifumi panics and shouts in terror and Sakura blankly looks at the counter with wide-eyed eyes.

The others stood up and went to his room, with me following behind them. Just as we enter the room, Kyoko was already there.........?

The announcement alarms my brain and made me angry who knows why? "A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

"It seems like a suicide." Kyoko said in a thinking stance, the others agreed but still are talking about something else, not important.

"Sakura and Hifumi, guard the body." I said in a demanding tone, Sakura nodded but Hifumi give a confused expression.

"But why? He killed himself.." He asks me in an uncertain manner, I glare at him and grunt in frustration.

"I am disappointed, Look at his hair, wet huh? He showered for a new start and the fact that he didn't lock the door! I expected it from the others but Kyoko.....something is suspicious, are you that sad that you can't think straight?" I said rudely and in a gruff manner.

Kyoko didn't reply, my eyes turned to Byakuya, "What do you think, murder or suicide?" He looks at me with a weird expression but goes into a thinking manner and said "The killer left the door, his hairs, his scent and the other points lead to murder."

I smiled as I look at Hifumi again and glare at him "So now?" He gasps and said "Ok! I will guard Makoto with my life." In a very professional manner.

I left the room to find more clues but unknowingly to Y/n, Someone is glaring hard at Y/n with full hatred.