"𝟞𝟝"

I lay on my bed, my head resting on the soft pillow, I wish to save everyone but the very first thing I need to do is to find Byakuya and Kyoko, I am sure that Byakuya is alive but Kyoko

I lay on my bed, my head resting on the soft pillow, I wish to save everyone but the very first thing I need to do is to find Byakuya and Kyoko, I am sure that Byakuya is alive but Kyoko........its hard to think that she survived or not.

So, first I need to access the garbage pit and the garbage area is where I have the access to the pit and that door on the floor in the garbage area is locked but I am sure it can be opened with this key.

I turn my gaze to the key with Monokuma on the upper of it. I took a deep breath in and get myself off of the bed, I need a bag to store food for Kyoko, if she is alive.

And my backpack is with Kyoko and the only person other than me have a bag is Hifumi. I guess I need his help.

I left my room and knocked on his door, after some time he opened the door with a sleepy expression.

"Oh! Y/n? Did something happen?" He asked me with a concerned expression, I shook my head. "I need your bag." I bluntly requested.

He gasps at my bluntness and nods, "Okay..." He opened the gate for me to enter, I smiled and enter his room.

His room looks just like mine, except for all the merch in his room. He handed me the bag which is full of something.

"I don't need your stuff, I just need your bag, I need.....it to save someone." He confusedly stared at me and walks up to his bed and put everything out, Pen, Pencil, paper, a lunch box? a manga and a hentai manga with a cover of a very cute girl in a bra as the cover.

I chuckle as I gaze at the hentai, He quickly gets aware and starts blushing, he quickly snatches that hentai manga and throws it in the bathroom.

"Please tell me that you didn't see that!" It was more like a request than a question, I chuckled and nodded, "Yes, I obviously didn't see that girl's pink bra."

He blushed more and literally throws the empty bag at me and pushed me out of his room while mumbling thousands types of apologizing.

"I am really sorry!" He shouts as he slammed the door, I giggle at his behaviour and made my way to the dining hall and the kitchen, I packed some bread and jam and water.

The hallways were quiet and dark even the light were on. I reached the garbage area with the bag on my shoulder. I pulled out the key and opened the door on the floor, as expected there were ladders, I climbed these down and god! There were so many ladders, I am tired.

After finally standing on the floor, I smiled in peace, I am standing in a tunnel-like thingy and those ladders are going up, to the school and there is a big brown door in front of the ladders with a keyhole.

I put it in and the door opened, "HOLA BITCHES!" I jokingly shouted as I stared in the garbage pit, my eyes went to a tired and slightly dirty-looking Kyoko and a clean Byakuya with a tired-looking expression.

"Y-y/n?!" Byakuya and Kyoko both shouted in surprise, I took a step in with a bright smile and throw the bag in Kyoko's hand.

"There is some food there!" I said as I turn my gaze to Byakuya who stared at me with pure confusion.

Kyoko quickly opened the bag and start feasting on the bread and jam, she has a poker face but I know she is super delighted.

"So........ I found out the truth of this game as well as what we were in the past." Kyoko chokes on the bread and Byakuya gasps in shock.

"Tell me." She demanded in a low voice, I fake-coughed and said, "I think, you like would like to see it for yourself because the first time I found out who I really am, I felt like shit because who wouldn't?!" I talked to myself.

Before anyone could reply, I quickly added, "I know, I kinda put you to death but it was all planned, The mastermind is the one who killed the so-called " Mukuro" and I already talked with Alter ego, I am sorry for not telling but.........it was necessary." I said as I tried to not meet Byakuya's eyes.

He still stared at me and Kyoko...."Kyoko, did you truly kill Makoto?" I asked as I gazes at her, she shook her head.

"I once stumbled upon one of the masterminds..... A black-haired boy with bright red eyes, he has long way hair and he was wearing a black coat." Kyoko took a deep breath and continue, "And the next day......Makoto was told to be the traitor and he even confessed that. And the next day, I found a girl...who looks just like me, everything about us matches and she entered his room and we know what happens next."

.....wtf? They have a clone of her and a clone of Mukuro, does that mean they have clones for everyone?

Is this a simulation of something?! Or is this real life?

"What does that supposed to mean?" I ask her in bafflement, she shook her head and said, "Even I don't know, I concluded that this is a simulation but there are still many holes in my theory."

I have no idea, my brain is wrapped around nothing, Even Toko is dead and she does for nothing but if this is a simulation then who put us here and why? This is confusing. But if that is true then reality is probably safe.

------------------------------------

When I found out that I have to live and go through my day: