"𝟚"

I groggily open my eyes

I groggily open my eyes. 'Huh? What happened?' I thought as I find myself that I woke up with my head resting on top of a hard wooden desk.

I stand up straight and carry my bad on my shoulder. I rub my eyes to take a better look at my surrounding. I glance around the room to find myself in a classroom, there is a surveillance camera which is pretty normal for a school to have.

I turn my head to look at the window but something is wrong, there is a metal plate bolted over it.

I find a clock in the room, it says "8:00". My eyes widened in shock. I was about it sprint out of the class but my eyes caught something. There is a note on.

It says "The next semester is about to start. Starting today, this school will be your entire world."

Thousands of questions swirled in my mind, I shook my head in confusion and depart the room, just like the classroom, Hallway also looks very weird.

I was able to find the main hall, I slowly open the door to find everyone was already there. They all stare at me, I look around the room and give everyone a bright smile.

"I am Y/n L/n, the ultimate friend. Sorry, I am late." I introduced myself and apologized for being late with a small gentle smile

"Whoa, hey! Another new kid?" I heard someone say, I turn to them to find a tanned girl with a ponytail

"So counting them, that makes fifteen. Seems like a good cut-off point, but I wonder if this is everyone." A guy with blond hair, blue eyes and is dressed formerly, said. I know this dude, he is Byakuya togami. He is known for being a prick and an intelligent being.

Just as he was about to end his sentence a guy opens the door, and we all turn to look at him.

"One more kid!"

"So now that makes us sixteen"

"Um...how's it going? My name's Makoto Naegi. Sorry, I'm late. A bunch of stuff happened, and then all of a sudden I was just...asleep." Makoto explained himself as I gasp so are the others.