"𝟝𝟘"

"Y/n L/n only got one vote! And the culprit and the one who killed Makoto issssss Kyoko Kirigiri!" Monokuma announced as a small smile grace over my complexion

"Then I guess that's it." She said with a closed-eyed expression with a small smile.

"Are you giving up so quickly?" I ask, pointing towards her with a baffled expression.

"I truly did kill Makoto." Her reply made me shook, even though I expected it but didn't expect her to say it casually.

"W-why?" She turn her gaze to me with a confused expression, "Why do you seem so surprised? You surely defeated me and lead the whole trial, I was sure that you were pretty confident that I am the culprit."

"B-but why?" I am baffled by this conversation, she closed her purple eyes and replied with, "It is a personal matter."

"Are you happy? Are you truly not regretting your decision? I don't understand? Why were you trying to kill him? Is it because of the betrayal? Why?" I shout at her with wrath and sorrow.

"It is a personal matter." She merely replied, with a small shrug. I grit my teeth in anger. "What about the mystery behind this school! The mastermind?!"

She didn't reply, but Monokuma spoke up, "Let's give it everything we've got! It's...PUNISHMENT TIIIME!" Huh? Not right now!

"I figured out the past and I couldn't take it." She mumbled but I was able to hear it, before the chains could get to her, I pulled her closer to me, and handed her my bag which has every basic necessity as well as a weapon.

She also pushed a small bag in my hand and the chain get to her, "Survive this!" I shout at her, while she sadly smiled.

"Only for a small time!" I shout after that with sadness, my heart broke as my eyes went to her painful smile.

"Secret demise"

Kyoko is being put into a big cage, she has to figure a way out but she only has 10 minutes and beside her is alter ego.