"𝟙𝟠"

So this is it? It's time to find the culprit, find out who did it

So this is it? It's time to find the culprit, find out who did it....... Who killed Hiro and Chihiro? Well, let's see.

Everyone else was already on the elevator. When I finally stepped on... the doors closed, and the elevator started to move. The steel box descended with heavy clunking sounds toward the school's basement.

It was dead silent in the room. I feel dread in this box and I am sure I am not the only one.

The door finally opens, everyone stepped out of that metal box and now are standing in the courtroom.

"Nyohoho! You've finally arrived! What do you think? Doesn't it feel just like a real courtroom? It's like a Hollywood movie set, right!?" The bear utters, I must say, this actually looks good.

"Okay, okay, everyone find your assigned seats and sit down! Hurry up now, hurry up!" The bear said as everyone descended to their assigned seats.

I am standing directly in front of Makoto and there is an empty seat beside me. Monokuma is also directly behind me, it's pretty weird.

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!" Monokuma explains the rules, everyone nods their head, I had a question so, I raise my hand.

"I have a question, what's with those pictures?" I ask, pointing toward Chihiro's picture

"And why is there an empty seat beside me?" I quickly added.

"I'd feel awful if they got left out just because they died. Friendship penetrates even death's barrier! And t's just that our little courtroom here can technically fit up to seventeen people." He answers as I nod

Liar, I am pretty sure seventeen students, this one is probably for the real Junko, but why? There is no way she could be the mastermind.

"Okay, that about does it for the preamble. Get ready to get started! Now, let the class trial...begin!" With that, the deadly trial starts