Helping Him Shave In The Morning

The empty space beside you instantly caused your heart to sink, feeling the chill of the breeze left at your side tickle the side of your leg. You were quick to climb out of bed having been left to stir all alone, padding around the bedroom, disturbed only by a bang coming from the bathroom, followed quickly by a couple of expletives.

"Jimin?" You called out, walking across to the adjoining room, pushing the door open to meet his eyes through the reflection of the mirror. "What happened?" You questioned, looking around the room to try and find the answer.

His head shook as he finished placing the shaving foam along his jawline. "I just dropped the razor into the water, that's all. Did it wake you up? Sorry." He sighed, but your own head shook back at him instead.

"I was already awake, just a little gutted to be alone."

Once he'd rinsed the foam off of his hands, his arm extended out, inviting you across to stand by his side. He had everything he needed scattered across the bathroom counter to begin preparing for his day, much to your fascination.

"You've barely got any stubble, and you're telling me you got up this early to shave before work?" You quizzed, studying his face closely.

"I've got to look professional," he reminded you, tapping against the small of your back, "plus it helps the makeup department if my skin is as smooth as possible to do my makeup."

"It would be funny one day if you just appeared on camera with a moustache or something," you suddenly recommended, trying to picture it in your mind. "Or you could just grow out a full beard when you're next on a break."

His eyes rolled, struggling to understand how your mind had such ideas so early in the morning. "I think I'll just stick to being a baby face for the time being. I've managed so far without ever hurting myself too much too."

"I still remember the time when you had a massive gash under your lip," you reminisced, still remembering how upset he got when he spotted it in the mirror. "The tears that day suggested that it hurt you a lot."

His arm suddenly unwrapped from around you as Jimin picked up his razor, tacking the top of it off. "That was one time thing, that I remember you promising you wouldn't bring up."

Your shoulders shrugged innocently as Jimin began to run the razor along the right side of his cheek, being careful with every movement. Your eyes followed everything, right through to when he washed off the foam in the sink full of warm water.

"Seeing as you're just so fascinated, why don't you try and help me out on this one?"

"I think I'm alright just watching."

Jimin's head shook, taking a hold of your hand before you could walk away, wrapping it around the handle of the razor. His hands rested over yours, "I can promise that you won't hurt me, you'd have to do something pretty drastic for that to happen."

His hand slowly guided your own up, brushing the razor along the side of his face for the first time, an action that quickly caused your body to tense up. "I'm scared that I'll hurt you, the last thing I need is management chasing me down."

"Just have a bit of confidence in yourself," Jimin whispered softly, "if I didn't trust you to shave my face, then I definitely wouldn't have given you the razor."

Once you'd completed the right side of Jimin's face, you moved across to his left, placing your hand underneath his jaw to steady him. It was probably far from perfect, but you were far too scared to press any harder in fear of doing any damage.

As you ran the razor along his face once again, Jimin jumped back, cupping his cheek. Your eyes widened as he knelt down, hissing at the pain that he felt.

As an apology was muttered by you, the corners of his mouth turned up into a smile, moving his hands away from his cheek. "Tricked you," he whispered, quickly feeling your hand slap against his chest in frustration, "I couldn't resist winding you up, sorry."

You dropped the razor into the sink so that your other hand could hit against his chest too. "I really thought I'd hurt you, but I couldn't understand how after I'd been so careful with you."

"This is the softest you've ever been, it's cute to see," he replied.

Jimin grabbed the razor from back out of the sink, shaking it off before giving it back to you. With a doubtful expression, you took it, finishing off his left side, and then his philtrum too.

Once you were sure that you had all of the hair off of Jimin's face, you placed the razor down and threw his flannel into the sink. "I'll get the rest of the foam off, and then we're done."

Jimin leant over the sink, taking a deep breath in as you threw the flannel across his face, making sure it was done harshly in revenge to his earlier prank. You made sure to press on hard, poking his cheeks several times until the flannel began to turn cold.

As soon as Jimin's eyes were back on show, he was glaring across at you. "What? I've got the foam off your face, why the funny look?"

"You're lucky you've done such a good job of helping me shave otherwise I would definitely be getting you back for that one," he warned, grabbing his towel so that he could pat his face dry. "You did a good job for a first timer."

"I did more than a good job," you argued, "I did a perfect job."

Your hands grabbed onto his hips, pulling him towards you so that you could run your hands along his cheeks, admiring how soft the skin was, unable to feel any stubble at all.

"I don't want to say I did well, but I think your face is looking incredibly handsome right now," you whispered across to him, "maybe I could shave your face more often now."

Jimin's eyes instantly widened, not quite as enthusiastic as you seemed to be. "Maybe you could stick to just brushing my hair out for me or something, I'll be late for work now with how long it took you to shave my face."

Your hand pushed gently against his arm, "if you had told me to hurry then I could have gone quicker, I thought you had more time seeing as you got up so early this morning."

His head shook back at you with a wide smile plastered across his face. "You were being too careful; I didn't want to rush you. Plus, with how you reacted to my little prank, I dread to think how you would have reacted to me telling you to hurry."

"Let me guess, you'll put all the blame on me when you show up at work late too?"

With a proud smile, his head nodded. "You were the one doing the shaving, not me."

"You're lucky I love you otherwise I'd beat you right about now."

"But what about my freshly shaven face," he teased.

"Trust me, it wouldn't be fresh for much longer."