Epilogue

Is this Wang Yibo?

Yes, but who am I talking to?

Your husband is tipsy and drugged. Come pick this horny rat before he rapes someone.

Hrrrm, where are you?

"The Bulgari Hotel Beijing" I will wait for you outside!

Okay, thanks.

I rushed out of the house, but Xuan Lu said she'd go with me to pick up Zhan ge! I saw his friends with him, Zhuocheng, Yu Bin, Ji Li, and Li Bowen, outside.

Why are you here, Yibo? Yu Bin asked. Before I could answer, Xuan Lu answered! She gestured to Zhan ge, "We're here to pick him up!"

His friends looked at themselves and asked who could have called! None of us did !

Okay, you can take him home !

"No," Zhan ge replied. Take me to my room in the hotel, room 106.

Okay, Zhan ge Yibo replied, and Xuan Lu helped carry Zhan's bag! Zuocheng and Yibo held Zhan's hands!

They took the lift and got to 106! The card is in my pocket! Zhan whispered

Yibo took out the card and opened the door. Xuan Lu entered the room, dropped the bag on the floor, and they dropped Zhan on the bed.

Let's go now, Yibo! Xuan Lu said

Hold on Jie , let me help him with his shoes.

Hurry I'll be outside !!!

Yibo helped Zhan take off his shoes and the jack he wore!!

"Zhan immediately stood up, and that scared Yibo. Don't be scared, fluffy lion, I am not trying to kill you. "

"Zhuocheng, could you please wait outside while I speak with Yibo?"

Say whatever you want to say, I am not stepping outside!

"You either leave or I'll kick you out," Zhan said.

"Say whatever you want to say Zhan, I am not stepping outside."

Zhuocheng Yibo is spending the night here. So get out of my room!

Never, I'm not leaving him with you. I remember what you did to him the last time he shared a room with you!

Either you leave or I'll make you leave Zuocheng!

Make me leave, Zhan, but in any case, I'm not leaving him with you!

Zhan stood up and punched Zhuocheng twice in the face, but Yibo blocked Zhan before Cheng punched him. Please don't hit him, Zhuocheng ge!

I'll stay.

That's a smart boy.

Get out now, Zuocheng! Zhan yelled.