Epilogue

Authors pov.

Zhan does not know what to do with his complete new life. The question he has to ask himself is, should he move to Canada or should he move to Beijing with his love of life and their young child?

That evening, Yibo closed off work and drove to see Zhan at the hotel.

Zhan ge, It has been two weeks since we got back together. Why don't you move in with us?

I would love nothing more than that, Yibo, but give me a bit of time to think about this, please.

Time, why? Still not sure if you want to be with us? A sound of irritation echoed in Yibo's voice as he asked.

No, no, that's not why I need time. I can't tell you about it now. It won't be a surprise anymore. Zhan thought to himself.

Give me a week to sort things out with my dad's company. Zhan lied.

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot about that. Yibo sighs. I'm insecure about you. I just found you. I don't want to lose you again. My heart can't take it. His eyes threatened to swell up with tears as he looked at Zhan.

You will not lose me, Yibo. We belong to each other. Zhan moved closer and kissed Yibo. All they could remember was kissing and stripping each other off their clothes, and moans and hot, passionate sex accompanied the rest.

Both of them were out of breath as they lay beside each other. They kissed and cuddled more before they both stood up and headed to the shower. Since they met, they have been cautious around the house with Pearl.

Yibo is still scared. Zhan loves him, but why isn't he moving in with them? But he shrugged it off, put on his clothes, and left. He decided he would give Zhan a week to think about what he wanted. Until he was sure that he was serious about him and Pearl, he would not contact him or see him until then.

A week passed, and they didn't speak to each other. Zhan understands why Yibo is the way he is, but Yibo doesn't understand why Zhan is doing what he is doing.

It was a fine Sunday afternoon. He was exhausted from work and hadn't heard from Zhan ge. He felt frustrated and rested while Pearl and Liam went swimming.

Yibo woke up at 5 pm and headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat. He wandered to Pearl's room, but she and Liam were not back. None of them picked up the phone when he called. When he started panicking, he messaged Zhan.

Zhan called him immediately. "What happened?" Zhan asked.

Pearl and Liam haven't been back home since noon, and it is almost 6 pm. He knows she's going to school tomorrow and should have been home by 4 pm. He knows the rules. Amid the conversation, Yibo panicked.

Come meet me where I am and we'll both look for them. Over the phone, Zhan tried to calm Yibo down as best as he could.

Nothing must happen to my baby girl. Yibo cried out and ended the call. He changed his clothes, took his car key, and left the house. Zoomed off to the address Zhan had sent to him.

He packed outside the gate and ran inside the house when he got there. He banged on the door, and someone opened it for him.

Good afternoon, sir. The man greeted Yibo before opening the door for him. When Yibo entered the house, it wowed him. The sitting room was massive and decorated exquisitely.

The house screams luxury and is expensive.

Where's Zhan ge, Yibo asked the man? He almost forgot why he was there.

"Please come with me," the man replied, and led the way. They walked across the living room to the back of the house. There was a massive pool, a mini garden, a bar, a grill stand, and stylish chairs arranged a few meters away from the pool.

Please wait here. Let me tell him you're around. Yibo sat down and looked around. The place is really beautiful, but what is Zhan ge doing here? when he is looking for his daughter.

Zhan, Pearl, and Liam walked to the poolside. Yibo just sat there, lost in his thoughts, when Pearl hugged him from behind.

"Papa," she whispered in his ear, breaking him from his train of thought.

Pearl? Yibo turned around and hugged her. Omg, what happened? You scared me.

Liam, what the heck? Never do that again, Yibo yelled at him.

Sorry, Yibo, they have been with me since noon, and we didn't want to disturb your sleep.

What do you mean? Yibo looked confused as he asked.

So, how do you like your newly purchased home? Is it everything you expected? A hopeful look crossed Zhan's face as he asked.

What do you mean?

This is our new home, papa. Pearl giggled and pulled Yibo with her. Let me show you around.

He walked with her without protest. She showed him her room. Wow, it was so elegant and spacious. It's exactly the same as her room at Yibo's place, but significantly larger.

Let me show you your room. She beamed and dragged him to their room. When Yibo entered, he was surprised. From the walk-in closet to the bathroom, nothing was different. This one is much larger, but everything else is the same. To say it shocked Yibo is an understatement.

Now that he took his time to look at the place, it was exactly like his house, but much larger, and he loved it.

He walked back to the poolside with Pearl hanging on his shoulder.

You are both sly foxes, Liam and Pearl. Yibo frowned at both of them and sat next to Zhan.

Sorry, we didn't tell you about it, Liam apologised.

I begged them not to tell you. If they did, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, would it? Holding both of Yibo's hands, Zhan asked.

Yibo just nodded, trying to digest everything that was happening to him so fast.

Zhan got down on one knee, a diamond ring in his hand. Yibo, will you do me the honor of being my husband?

Yibo looked at Zhan and just nodded, with tears in his eyes. Zhan smiled and put the ring on Yibo's finger and kissed them.

I love you. Zhan whispered.

I love you more, Yibo replied, and he kissed him. The kiss felt like it had given Yibo some kind of peace. It also gave him a kind of power, a sense of pure bliss, and reassurance that he was his for the rest of their lives.

I love you so much. Zhan whispered again.

"I love you, too. "Don't leave me again," Yibo replied, as he pulled Zhan's head close to kiss him again. They kissed and kissed and couldn't stop whispering " I love you" to each other.