7

Xiao Zhan's POV
Yibo is driving me crazy. omg, I can't believe I kissed him again. It felt so damn good; it scared me when he started hyperventilating. What else could I've done? I was so rude to him, I couldn't even look at him. When he asked if I don't love him anymore, my heart just broke.

Tomorrow is Ziyi's birthday and our engagement as well. I wonder how Yibo is holding up. Cheng walks into my room not long. Oh, buddy, how are you holding up?

I'm good. I said.

You've to stop lying to me. I can read you like a book, you know.

How is Yibo? I ask, not looking at him.

His house is down the road. Why don't you ask him?. Cheng teased.

He hasn't been eating well though, and he stopped talking, not as he talked before, but it is worse now, he won't even talk to his friend. Cheng said.

Hmmm.

All the best tomorrow. Cheng teased.

Get out of my room, I yelled at him.

The engagement came and went. I felt empty. I felt nothing standing beside Ziyi. "I can't even hug her and feel comfortable "

1st semester was almost over, and I didn't see Yibo for 2 months. I threatened Lan Yuan and song Ji before Song finally said Yibo went to Shanghai on the last day of school. Is he coming back to Beijing? I asked!! And they said Yes.

I was relieved to hear that."He couldn't bear to see me with someone else "

A few days later, I saw Yibo coming out of the car. He looked so beautiful even though he had an eye bag, and he looked superb. He greeted the boys and ignored me. I felt so sad but it's good he is moving on ..... he is mature now, he'll soon be 17.

Authors' pov🦁🐰:::::::::::::::::

Xiao Zhan's engagement was fast approaching and Yibo was restless. He couldn't bear to see him with someone else. He just prayed for the semester to be over. On the engagement day, Ziyi was so happy, but Yu Bin was sad he didn't see Yibo.

They got engaged. A Few days into their 1st-semester vacation. Yibo stopped going to the cafeteria. Cheng asked about him from Lan Yuan and Song Ji but they said they don't know, that Yibo hasn't been talking much to them lately. On the last day of school, Yibo already packed his bag but didn't tell anyone, only his Nana knew about it.

Wang Yibo's pov ❣️❣️❣️

Zhan ge got engaged. Yu Bin invited me but I couldn't go, I can't see him with someone else, it'll crush my soul. I also stopped going to the cafeteria. The holiday should start. I took a deep breath. "You can do this Yibo, today is the last day of school". Zuocheng kept his promise of taking me to school and dropping me off at home, but I don't want anyone to know I am traveling. When Cheng ge dropped me off after school, I just went in, had a shower, changed my clothes and the driver dropped me off at the airport.

I just need to breathe fresh air. When I got to Shanghai, I felt much better seeing my mum and Kuan ge. But I also miss Nana.

"2 months is a long time to go without seeing Zhan ge, but the earlier I learned not to see him, the better for me."

"Kaun ge is now the CEO of dad's company and he has been busy, and he takes a lot of private calls." I go to the office with him sometimes not to think of Zhan ge, it hurts so much but I'll get through it as long as he is happy with his decision.

Yibo, should I transfer you back to Fudan University? Kuan ge asked.

No, I'll be fine, Zhan ge has just a semester left, so I'll manage before then.

Are you sure? He asked.

Yes, big brother. I pouted.

Okay then, when are you leaving for Beijing? Why not let us go together on Friday and I'll come back to Shanghai on Sunday? He said in one go.

I don't want to see anyone. Kuan ge.

You don't have to see anyone; I want to see Nana. Some conversations can't be spoken over the phone. He winked at me.

Okay, then we leave tomorrow morning.

We got to Beijing around 11 am on Friday and I didn't step out of the gate. I toured from my room to the garden; I looked at the pictures on my camera all the time, the good old days of our happy memories. That kept me going. "I chatted with Lan Yuan and Song Ji but I didn't tell them I was back in Beijing". Lan Yuan told me Zhan ge threatened them and ask about my whereabouts, but asked them not to tell me

What does he want? Zhan ge is confusing me. I'd see Nana and Kuan ge talk, but when they see me coming, they either stop talking or change what they're saying. Might be serious business. I went with the driver to the airport to drop off Kuan ge.

Yibo, don't get too depressed. Okay, cheer up, make friends and with time you'll fall in love with someone amazing again. Kuan ge said.

I don't want anyone; I want Zhan ge I whispered...

How long are you willing to endure and can you ignore Xiao Zhan for the rest of the semester? He asked.

As long as it takes. I said.

He just smiled. I knew there was more to that question. Is Kuan ge asking me to endure whatever Zhan ge is doing? What is he doing with Nana? I have to find out! And I remembered when Zhan ge said he'll get married when he is 30, oh I'll wait for 9 more years!! I'll just ignore him and Ziyi together.

On our way back from the airport, I saw the boys standing outside. I got out of the car and asked the driver to go and I'll walk home. Game on Zhan ge, I thought to myself.

I greeted them and ignored him. Zuocheng ge and Yu Bin offered to walk me home after I put on a fake smile. I told them all about my trip to Shanghai and the places I visited.

See you tomorrow, they said, and I walked inside. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Zhan ge looks so good even though he was pale and a little skinny. The mole under his lips is still so beautiful. I miss you so much Zhan ge.